***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

AJ Calloway x Breakfast Club

[Video][/Video]

That whole Charlemagne and Ebro/Hot 97 convo was lame.

Charlemagne was lame for taking himself so seriously that he couldn't snap a quick flick at a damn awareness event and not being willing to put issues aside momentarily for that voter registration event idea (it wouldn't matter too much in NY, but nonetheless it was a good cause); while Ebro made himself sound lame by saying that there are no personal issues before immediately going Tupac and leaving Nessa there on the line like "..." :lol:

Last edited:
This fake take the high road angle coming from Ebro is funny. All that slandering and name calling he do now it's just for ***** and giggles. :lol: He just sound hurt.

And Nessa said earlier that she spoke to CTG after he told Ebro he wouldn't take a flick, then later Laura asked her what CTG said and Nessa said they didn't speak. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Yeah...I don't like CTG at all but...don't see how Ebro's response frames this situation any differently. If I don't like you...and you don't like me...and that's understood...why take a picture together? Pretending like taking a picture together would even matter is also weird. Them ****** ain't Malcolm X and MLK. And wtf is Rosenberg talking about? How many more people are going to be compelled to register to vote because Charlemagne and Peter Rosenberg joined forces? 

I feel like Ebro and them bash TBC on air more than the other way around. Even if its subtle, IMO it is more apparent.

I don't listen/watch either station's regular shows/discussions but just based on interviews it isn't subtle at all. Hot unquestionably brings TBC up way more than the reverse occurs.

They can sound flat out thirsty for a response at times :lol:

And Nessa said earlier that she spoke to CTG after he told Ebro he wouldn't take a flick, then later Laura asked her what CTG said and Nessa said they didn't speak. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I peeped that inconsistency too. She left off what he said in response to the clarification when she initially said she did go over to him.

Not implying there's some significance to that or anything, but it was odd.

Yeah...I don't like CTG at all but...don't see how Ebro's response frames this situation any differently. If I don't like you...and you don't like me...and that's understood...why take a picture together? Pretending like taking a picture together would even matter is also weird. Them ****** ain't Malcolm X and MLK. And wtf is Rosenberg talking about? How many more people are going to be compelled to register to vote because Charlemagne and Peter Rosenberg joined forces? 

He made it seem like he just wanted a pic on some fake fan ****

Joe literally asked why would Ebro ask to take a pic w you , like they just knew it had to be something else to it :lol:

Then you find out that Nessa asked him to take the pic and that she even cleared it up with CTG after the fact by telling him that she was the one that asked Ebro to come over? If he would've said that from the jump they prolly would've been like aw aight that makes sense then, the female wanted y'all to come together, play peacemaker blah blah. Instead they were just confused tryna figure out what was the motive behind it

That info wouldn't make the story sound as good tho :lol:

That was brutal to listen to. Ebro sound lame as ****, talking tough and then saying it's not a big deal.

Peter a 45 year old Jew yelling that's fax!!!! You're on ESPN, why are you even participating in this middle school ****.

Nessa wack as hell for not addressing both of them about the picture knowing they got issues. She wanted the pic, she would have asked. She's dumb.

CTG weak as hell for not telling the whole story if that's true.

Just a bad look for everyone

Ebro was definitely OD but if someone put half of a story out to the public about you, I have no problem with him responding with his half.

I didn't have a problem with what Ebro said he should have given his side. He didn't talk about it after. Ebro was being the bigger man by doing a favor for Nessa.

You dudes must be really be biased to still praise Charlamagne and bash Ebro.

So Charlamagne even brings Wax to charity events?

Peter is another case though, what he did was just corny.

For the position that he has, should be no surprise that C is going to have some funny style moves.

Exactly why everyone felt like he was trying to sabotage Everyday Struggle.

Even the whole narrative about him "helping" AK and Joe sounded suspect to me. On some keep your friends close but enemies closer ****.

at one point he literally bragged about knowing Ak for five or six years and speaking to him frequently.

that pic would've been 6 months of content for ebro

but all sides were tryna scheme for the best look

Last edited:

He made it seem like he just wanted a pic on some fake fan ****

Joe literally asked why would Ebro ask to take a pic w you , like they just knew it had to be something else to it :lol:

Then you find out that Nessa asked him to take the pic and that she even cleared it up with CTG after the fact by telling him that she was the one that asked Ebro to come over? If he would've said that from the jump they prolly would've been like aw aight that makes sense then, the female wanted y'all to come together, play peacemaker blah blah. Instead they were just confused tryna figure out what was the motive behind it

That info wouldn't make the story sound as good tho :lol:

Exactly. :lol:

The whole story woulda pointless if he said Nessa was the one who asked. They was on there acting like Ebro has some evil master plan about taking a pic. :lol:

Last edited:

I was thinking the same thing :lol:.

All of these dudes (Ebro, Peter and Charlemagne) take themselves way too serious to just be radio personalitiies and too old to be acting like this but lol @ Charlemagne leaving bits and pieces out of his story that would change the perception of Ebro.

I hate people like that. Indirect liars. Selective memory.

Last edited:
The way I see it, Ebro had every right to lash out the way he did. Charlamagne was roach for not telling the full story to make Ebro look like a fangirl.

I wouldn't take no pic with that ***** either, he was def gonna have some **** to say about it Monday morning. And like said before nessa story was inconsistent as hell.

Back
Top Bottom