***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I'm pleased to see so the love for the southern classics esp trill fam

Webbie will never come close to savage life 1 :smh: bangs hard to this day.

He def skated on adios. Those cats have SO many cold joints.

Regarding Wayne, Carter 1 was half amazing half ehh. Carter 2 was pretty good throughout, but the best joints on there don't come close to the Carter 1 bangers. Like AT ALL. I legit can't believe someone in here said bmjr was trash :smh: :smh: Bruh that joint is epic. Flow, delivery, beat, punchlines all :wow: :x :pimp: the hook was birdman talking and it still goes hard.

Boosie is definitely under appreciated, dude has some heartfelt/gritty joints that are legit.

That boy brolic was not lying when he said Wayne was the 3rd best hot boy.
Juve>bg>wayne>>>turk
Juve used to be preaching in that track :smh: too many quotables and songs. I was bumping that nwords in trouble yesterday :smh: :wow:

Ti's best album is urban legend imo and it's really not even close. Trap muzik is easily 2nd. The comparison is similar to Carter 1/2 but urchin legend just had TOO many bangers that held their own. ASAP, motivation, you don't know me, get loose :wow: :smh:

Rubberband man, 24s,let's get away ,ti vs tip are all epic, but that album had too many wack joints.

carter 3 was susposed to be waynes glory, the empire n tapemasters inc took em out of it 
laugh.gif

There's DEFINITELY a lot of revisionist history on NT when it comes to Wayne. Guess it comes with the territory.

Dude had the perfect mix of quantity + quality and his run on top was amazing....had street shh, commercial shh, Mixtapez on lock, feature game on lock.

Aaaaand he'd jump on a beat and make you forget the original version (sorry mike jones)...
All of this but on here wayne "always been garbage"

There's no revisionist history. No one is denying how big wayne was or how much of an impact he had. People just feel like his skills were vastly overrated. The people who feel like that now felt like that back then as well.

Last edited:
Wayne and Baby were my least favorite back then, feel the same today. Don't care if I never hear a Wayne song again. Only Wayne songs I got in my iTunes are from T*** and LO.

There's no revisionist history. No one is denying how big wayne was or how much of an impact he had. People just feel like his skills were vastly overrated. The people who feel like that now felt like that back then as well.
Repped. I agree with this personally. I thought wayne was dope for what he was at the time of C2. But when he went full pop on C3 I felt that he got stagnant as an artist. 

Exactly

It's like people saying Lebron went to seven straight finals when the east has sucked. Would any of those teams, Boston, Toronto or Indiana have beaten or been competitive against the Western Conference champion? Hell, I don't think they could have made it past the second round.

Horrible comparison

Really bad tbh

TM101 has to be in the conversation for one of the top southern albums.

It most definitely is

If we talking post 2000, then that's facts

Don't get me start on them SQ tapes

Someone cue Best of Me freestyle

It must be cause outside Wayne fans, most those tapes went unheard

This tape is a problem too & does not get the love it deserves at all

View media item 2444966
bruuuuuuh i play this INSTEAD of dedication
and best of me freestyle is his goat freestyle
my mackin vicious
ask ya girl did she spit
she said thats nutritious
ask her did she get flipped
she said thats tradition
if she say she didn't
thats suspicious
y'all need to stop listening to these nasty *******

CTG does some clown **** and he does some good. At the end of day he learned under the OG clown Wendy Williams.

Last edited:
Not surprised in the slightest.

CTG seem like the type of _ to tell a story and purposefully leave out all the details that give it context :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
SMH. But see **** like that is why you gotta take everything CTG says with a grain of salt, but unfortunately it looks like alot of people don't. Just look at the YouTube comments where the majority of people are still slandering ebro and sucking off CTG even though it's clear he purposely left **** out to make himself look better. "Nobody cares about the truth when the lie is more entertaining", the man told you himself. People gotta smarten up.

But yo, even listening to CTG speaking about the situation, they were all trying to figure out why Ebro would ask for a picture, because that story just sounded OFF and seemed like there was purposely some information being left out. Dude knew he could have mentioned that Nessa spoke to him later about it and gave it some context. That's sucker ****.

Last edited:
But yo, even listening to CTG speaking about the situation, they were all trying to figure out why Ebro would ask for a picture, because that story just sounded OFF and seemed like there was purposely some information being left out.

people in da room were smarter than CTG they they knew Ebro wasn't just being a groupie...

For the position that he has, should be no surprise that C is going to have some funny style moves.

Exactly why everyone felt like he was trying to sabotage Everyday Struggle.

Even the whole narrative about him "helping" AK and Joe sounded suspect to me. On some keep your friends close but enemies closer ****.

Back
Top Bottom