***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Crazy thing is he knows they would crush the game if they dropped just a 6 song ep of them going back and forth give g the different perceptions but he won't do it [emoji]128546[/emoji]. Ol td Jakes sounding *****

I heard Kid N Play on the Sirius a few days ago. Play said his favorite movie that he did was "Class Act" whole room went quiet. "Class Act" was good but it ain't ****** with "House Party"

Malice video wasn't for me. Hate feeling like I'm being preached to. That's my man though, he was my favorite out the group.

Malice got spooked when their manager got indicted I believe & found his faith. Him & pusha did like the total opposite, one transformed to a coke lord the other became a priest lol

This is the way I took it.

Malice decided to use the lack of indictment with them as a sign to change his ways.

Hate the way NoMalice talks, (and I hate his name,) but I dig the message and believe he is coming from a genuine place.

I heard Kid N Play on the Sirius a few days ago. Play said his favorite movie that he did was "Class Act" whole room went quiet. "Class Act" was good but it ain't ****** with "House Party"

Malice video wasn't for me. Hate feeling like I'm being preached to. That's my man though, he was my favorite out the group.

He probably chose "Class Act" because it's pretty much a lighter version of Kid & Play's bio.

Play looks mad young. That was a good interview. They made jokes about being old and didn't sound like they were trying to be young and hip.

Damn bro, this just makes me appreciate the 90s so much more. Gotta watch House Party now 1&2 not 3 joint was garbage only thing good about house party 3 was Bernie Mack .

3 is garbage, 4 doesn't even count. Most people refuse to even watch 3 it's that bad. 1 and 2 were enough. 3 was just a nightmare.

House Party 3 was still overall enjoyable. Clearly the worst out of the trio. They failed at not bringing Martin back, and obviously not having Kid & Sidney get back together. Kid obviously married the wrong chick, but everybody knew it was the last one with Kid N' Play. Their time had passed.

Mannn I rather watch Light it Up with Usher than House Party 3. And Light it Up was terrible, I don't even think Usher mom would even watch Light it Up. House Party 3 was that terrible.

Back
Top Bottom