***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

They don't show peen as much as you think in gay videos like they do straight. Straight vids are all penis most of the time with 7:55 of head in an 8 min video.
Trans is just more of a mind **** to me. I don't watch it often but my curiosity gets me sometimes.

Neither turn me on i just check it out if I see an interesting thumbnail
Does that make more sense to you?

Last edited:
Does that make more sense to you?
7VN5Ep5.gif

Damn my bad @mytmouse76  
roll.gif

I'm going to say I feel you because I know mad chicks weirdly watch that stuff. I was going through my sisters comp looking for her edit of an essay I wrote(shes a highschool English teacher) and I found some wild stuff on her comp(I was like damn). 

But I didn't actually expect you to say that, I thought you were going to name call some dope females and ****.. lol 

Nt gif status on point, that stern gif has me done. 

I'm going to say I feel you because I know mad chicks weirdly watch that stuff. I was going through my sisters comp looking for her edit of an essay I wrote(shes a highschool English teacher) and I found some wild stuff on her comp(I was like damn). 

Pics of sister?

The names I know aren't people I'm a fan of. I just know their names one way or another.

Last edited:
Couldn't even get into 10 minutes of that interview. She's MAAAAD dumb and her voice is painful. I always liked Self though. Cool to see him get some love.

Had to stop the interview, I can't believe that is her actual voice. Sad when this gets promoted to the youth, wtf!! Where
will the scholars come from? I'm all about entertainment but this is hardly that, it's just a super ignorant hood chick
salon talk session. If your telling her shes going to get paid acting like this in the future, why wouldn't other women
act the same way. At least she understands some of her decisions were wrong I suppose.

Had to stop the interview, I can't believe that is her actual voice. Sad when this gets promoted to the youth, wtf!! Where
will the scholars come from? I'm all about entertainment but this is hardly that, it's just a super ignorant hood chick
salon talk session. If your telling her shes going to get paid acting like this in the future, why wouldn't other women
act the same way. At least she understands some of her decisions were wrong I suppose.

Im about 15 min in and I think its good that she is telling people not to be a stripper and she regrets her augmentations.

There has to be some sort of balance where she can stop some girls from becoming a stripper or doing these crazy surgeries. The amount of girls that want to be like these instagram females because of the "money" and fame from shows like love and hip hop is crazy to me. They push the drama and the life but are damaging these kids minds. As an adult you can watch and see its "entertainment" and keep it as that but if you haven't found yourself it can be confusing because this is what you see as popular.

I'm in agreement with all of you , I had to turn that interview off. That voice is like nails on a chalkboard. At that point I didn't care who or what she is. And if dude is smashing her , he better be deaf or hearing impaired.

What/who exactly is Cardi B? I've heard her name several times for awhile, and just typed her name into tumblr and still don't know

30 really is the new 20. So many irresponsible 30+ year olds out here lollygagging. I don't even know her age but, I'm assuming she is late 20s, early 30s.

I don't even know who the hell this woman is. She a musician?

30 really is the new 20. So many irresponsible 30+ year olds out here lollygagging. I don't even know her age but, I'm assuming she is late 20s, early 30s.

I don't even know who the hell this woman is. She a musician?

A stripper who used IG to showcase her not giving a **** about being a *** and finessed it into a Love and Hip Hop spot and will probably be wifed by a Drake or NBA player and making Tyler Perry movie cameos by next summer.

On one hand it's like damn this is what we glorify but on the other it's crazy how social media can be used as a tool to just be yourself and it can get you opportunities.

Man I thought that was just a voice she was doing, but I listened past 3 minutes of that other vid and it's really her voice :x :lol:

Back
Top Bottom