***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I can't stand listening to him or Rick Ross speak :smh:. I'll pass on this interview.

Don't **** with either of those clowns. REAL clowns. He gotta new song with Big Sean, Chris Brown and Lil Wayne. Wow. never heard that lineup on a record before. Same recycled ******** from this guy, I think he's a huge part of what's wrong with hip hop.

Yea I saw his new song came out and just new he was going to be on TBC promoting it. And sure enough look at today

Don't **** with either of those clowns. REAL clowns. He gotta new song with Big Sean, Chris Brown and Lil Wayne. Wow. never heard that lineup on a record before. Same recycled ******** from this guy, I think he's a huge part of what's wrong with hip hop.

The song is trash too.

When he talks it's the epitome of trying too hard.

He comes off as a parody. More boxing promoter than DJ.

Did he talk about how he had to bless us with the song of the summer again and how he's ran like seven summers in a row :lol:

Did he talk about how he had to bless us with the song of the summer again and how he's ran like seven summers in a row :lol:
Those first 2 summers were legit though :lol:
That HOLLA at me baby
And that go hard

Those first 2 summers were legit though :lol:
That HOLLA at me baby
And that go hard

I totally forgot about that song.

I spent the last 5 min looking at all of "his songs" over the years. He gained a little more respect for lasting as long as he did. A lot of the songs you strike from memory because of how corny he is.

Khaled got some bangers in his catalog, can't deny him that.

He can legit drop a Greatest Hits soon.

Back
Top Bottom