***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I thought I was trippin when I saw Dame smoking weed in that interview with Dr. Watkins.. Lolz

Last edited:
I can roll a blunt and send a text...I'm a A, B and C person...when it gets to W, I get confused :rofl:

They have Nore up there for nothing, just because he's a great interview

I was wrong, but you was wrongerer :lol:

I forgot about that Pun and Whoo Kid set up story :lol:

The dog feels the bad energy :rofl:

Man remember that buzz Nore had in 98? I remember being in middle school and his buzz was crazy...:smh:

Back before all the social media, you had the word of mouth buzz and Nore was really that dude back then.

Then the flow just changed.

I got holes that'll rip through ya bird chest...:pimp:

Man remember that buzz Nore had in 98? I remember being in middle school and his buzz was crazy...:smh:

Back before all the social media, you had the word of mouth buzz and Nore was really that dude back then.

Then the flow just changed.

I got holes that'll rip through ya bird chest...:pimp:

VIBE, XXL, Source, Word Up! etc. magazine days!!!

VIBE, XXL, Source, Word Up! etc. magazine days!!!
This.

That's all you had, and that was like the only glimpse into another region.

The hip hop quotables found in The Source...
pimp.gif

Imagine if a platform was doing quotables now?

Tamia...
devil.gif

Last edited:
Nore interview was great as always
Tamia looking so damn beautiful
Grant one lucky *** dude

used to work in foot locker and they used to have the songs on video tape - best believe fabolous so into you was rewinded for Tamia multiple times

used to work in foot locker and they used to have the songs on video tape - best believe fabolous so into you was rewinded for Tamia multiple times

Remember when they used to play video of this song in my local FNL. Also remember them hustling And1 tapes.

Tamia is one of the GOATs

Nore is definitely one of my favorite guests on this show. Always has great stories to share. I can't believe WHoo kid got herbed by Pun and Nore :rofl:

Yea I always thought he was 40ish....them some talented dudes to drop the music they did at such a young age 

Back
Top Bottom