***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

It's so funny seeing the individuals that post chopped up pieces of that Dame interview and then seeing all the post they have before and after it.

For him to be dames son he seems way smarter than his boss

Last edited:
It's so obvious the white kid is the brains of the operation & his pops fronted the $$$$$

Why do they have 33.3% then :lol: :rolleyes ...seems like their fathers let them use their connects/name but I doubt they gave them much if any money.

They brought Dr. Watkins in to completely go against what Dame said and he didn't take any of the bait. :lol:

All they talked about is what black people can't or don't do... " Some of the biggest supporters of white supremacy are black people" :pimp:

Last edited:
lmao, this dude Ye' looks sooooooo disinterested in those IG vids 

Last edited:
There was a video thats been floating around for a couple days about them buying it, but until it happens its just words.

Dog kanye look so uncomfortable. Like he had to pay dame back somehow for leaving him when he discovered him. Thinking like maybe he will leave me alone. Good for dame tho

Then go run back to hov and keep him happy. He one of them pleasing both sides *** dudes [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The Boyce Watkins interview was very insightful and enlightening. A lot of what he said was what I've been thinking for a while now, he just happened to articulate my thoughts into words

Ehh idk.

I don't really see how you can draw anything from how he looks on those vids when this is the same dude that goes from smiling and laughing to mugging hard as hell when it's time to pose for a pic, because in his words " it looks cooler" :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom