OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

tired.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Celtic fans...chill. The Knicks wil take the Heat down in 6/7 games and then we'll probably lose to you, no need for panic. Believe that

You REALLY think The Heat Gonna LOSE to the Knicks? 
tired.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Celtic fans...chill. The Knicks wil take the Heat down in 6/7 games and then we'll probably lose to you, no need for panic. Believe that

You REALLY think The Heat Gonna LOSE to the Knicks? 
tired.gif
roll.gif

why is baby the go to guy in the 4th? he missed every shot and missed those 2 free throws...

ainge really messed up...krstic injured..and jeff green doesnt even fit AT ALL.

why is baby the go to guy in the 4th? he missed every shot and missed those 2 free throws...

ainge really messed up...krstic injured..and jeff green doesnt even fit AT ALL.

i still dont see why we needed to make a trade if this is probably our last run at a championship..... our team was perfect the way it was.. #1 at the top. Erden > Kristic

Erden wasn't soft, he'll dunk on you. kristic is soft and he sucks.... smh.... cant wait til Shaq comes back...

we still got this though..

i still dont see why we needed to make a trade if this is probably our last run at a championship..... our team was perfect the way it was.. #1 at the top. Erden > Kristic

Erden wasn't soft, he'll dunk on you. kristic is soft and he sucks.... smh.... cant wait til Shaq comes back...

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Agreed, Ainge with the smartest man in the room syndrome. Who cares about Jeff $^^^&%$ Green in 2012? THIS is our last run anyways.

Agreed, Ainge with the smartest man in the room syndrome. Who cares about Jeff $^^^&%$ Green in 2012? THIS is our last run anyways.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man the celtics need to atleast get the number 2 seed in the east if they want a chance. if they drop to 3 and have to face the heat on the road its over. you know the heat are gonna get 200 free throws a game on their home court.
and  if the Celtics did survive this scenario, they'd have to get past the Lakers, David Stern is going to help the celtics in any way possible via his minions (ahem) referees just like he did in game 2 of the 2008 nba finals
fixed 

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man the celtics need to atleast get the number 2 seed in the east if they want a chance. if they drop to 3 and have to face the heat on the road its over. you know the heat are gonna get 200 free throws a game on their home court.
and  if the Celtics did survive this scenario, they'd have to get past the Lakers, David Stern is going to help the celtics in any way possible via his minions (ahem) referees just like he did in game 2 of the 2008 nba finals
fixed 

Originally Posted by DMan14

what was ainge's explanation on the erden trade? still baffles me
We never heard. It was stupid to trade him and Harangody for nothing. That was so stupid.

Originally Posted by DMan14

what was ainge's explanation on the erden trade? still baffles me
We never heard. It was stupid to trade him and Harangody for nothing. That was so stupid.

Celtics and Heat are now tied, both teams have 5 more games, Celtics schedule is tougher though

VS Bulls 4/7 (on TV)

VS Wizards 4/8

VS Heat 4/10 (on TV)

VS Wizards 4/11

VS Knicks 4/13

Compared to the Heat's schedule which is

VS Bucks
VS Bobcats

VS Celtics

VS Hawks

VS Raptors

Time for the final stretch boys 

Celtics and Heat are now tied, both teams have 5 more games, Celtics schedule is tougher though

VS Bulls 4/7 (on TV)

VS Wizards 4/8

VS Heat 4/10 (on TV)

VS Wizards 4/11

VS Knicks 4/13

Compared to the Heat's schedule which is

VS Bucks
VS Bobcats

VS Celtics

VS Hawks

VS Raptors

Time for the final stretch boys 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Word
tired.gif
. This is most likely the last hoorah for KG at least if not Ray and Paul also,so it should've been a Grand one since practically no one could match up with all our bigs and Perk could shut down the best Centers like Dwight,Bynum etc. I'm never gonna forgive Ainge for this bull man
30t6p3b.gif

We could've used Green once we start rebuilding but not while we're actually still good
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Word
tired.gif
. This is most likely the last hoorah for KG at least if not Ray and Paul also,so it should've been a Grand one since practically no one could match up with all our bigs and Perk could shut down the best Centers like Dwight,Bynum etc. I'm never gonna forgive Ainge for this bull man
30t6p3b.gif

We could've used Green once we start rebuilding but not while we're actually still good
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom