OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Luongo is def on his level tonight but canucks jus look like the,better team out there... Tonight anyway...

Toews jus laid henrik allll the way out tho n the neural zone
laugh.gif

My voice is gone ... That game had me on cardiac watch ... Neuvy is the !$@#!$% man ... Glad to see ovi and semin get theres ... Rangers were tired and we have a 4th line that dominated ... The stadium was rockin ... Caps were more physical and controlled the tempo ... There defense is scary good right now ...

On a side note, mike green is the worst player in the nhl ... Tis all ...

My voice is gone ... That game had me on cardiac watch ... Neuvy is the !$@#!$% man ... Glad to see ovi and semin get theres ... Rangers were tired and we have a 4th line that dominated ... The stadium was rockin ... Caps were more physical and controlled the tempo ... There defense is scary good right now ...

On a side note, mike green is the worst player in the nhl ... Tis all ...

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Luongo is def on his level tonight but canucks jus look like the,better team out there... Tonight anyway...

laugh.gif

I thought so too, but after the replay looks like Henk just slipped into Toews feet.
Edler is logging some heavy minutes but easily the best player for us outside of Lou. Chicago has been runnning their top 2 lines all game, Kane double shifting. 

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif

I thought so too, but after the replay looks like Henk just slipped into Toews feet.
Edler is logging some heavy minutes but easily the best player for us outside of Lou. Chicago has been runnning their top 2 lines all game, Kane double shifting. 

I completely forgot Ray Emery was injured too.  Ducks are going to have a hard time with Ellis at the net. 
ohwell.gif

I completely forgot Ray Emery was injured too.  Ducks are going to have a hard time with Ellis at the net. 
ohwell.gif

bump.gif

Great game. MAN, I missed playoff hockey. 
pimp.gif

Still hate Patrick Kane. Hope someone else is paying the cabby tonight.

LOOOOUUUUUUUU

bump.gif

Great game. MAN, I missed playoff hockey. 
pimp.gif

Still hate Patrick Kane. Hope someone else is paying the cabby tonight.

LOOOOUUUUUUUU

Big win tonight. Luongo was on point.
Can't be satisfied though. Last two seasons started the same way with a game 1 win, and it all went downhill from there.

Big win tonight. Luongo was on point.
Can't be satisfied though. Last two seasons started the same way with a game 1 win, and it all went downhill from there.

Tortorella reminds me of my dad. Say the wrong thing and he's liable to slap you upside your head and tell you how stupid you are. 
laugh.gif

Tortorella reminds me of my dad. Say the wrong thing and he's liable to slap you upside your head and tell you how stupid you are. 
laugh.gif

Great hard fought Rangers/Caps game......Lunq really stood on his head and kept it close for NYR.

Vancouver came out firing on all cylinders.....one thing that I really noticed is this Chicago team is obviously nowhere near the same as last years, and don't have what it takes to beat Vancouver this year. However, Lu really kept the Canucks in the lead and they need to sharpen up a bit and get a win in Chi after Game 2.

San Jose is winning the Cup
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Great hard fought Rangers/Caps game......Lunq really stood on his head and kept it close for NYR.

Vancouver came out firing on all cylinders.....one thing that I really noticed is this Chicago team is obviously nowhere near the same as last years, and don't have what it takes to beat Vancouver this year. However, Lu really kept the Canucks in the lead and they need to sharpen up a bit and get a win in Chi after Game 2.

San Jose is winning the Cup
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Hawks 1st period was just brutal, the rest of the game they just couldn't find the net. Plenty of chances tho
30t6p3b.gif

Hawks 1st period was just brutal, the rest of the game they just couldn't find the net. Plenty of chances tho
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom