OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Burrows with yet another little pansy play chopping at Timmy's blocker/stick
laugh.gif
come on man, you're already losing respect from fans everywhere.

Anyone else see Kesler holding Chara's arms back and another Canuck (couldn't see the name or number) took a shot right at Chara's dome
laugh.gif

missed it. but i did see Kesler skate away when Chara got pissed and went after him
laugh.gif

that slash was crazy tho...dude went in
laugh.gif

cant wait for game 5
pimp.gif

missed it. but i did see Kesler skate away when Chara got pissed and went after him
laugh.gif

that slash was crazy tho...dude went in
laugh.gif

cant wait for game 5
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Great pick up for the Flyers.

So you have to don that Canucks avy until when??  
It confuses me sometimes when I see you post with that avy.  
laugh.gif
He has to keep that avy & sig until the Canucks lose. If they win he can change it after their parade. I have to give it up to him for honoring that bet. Hey FB I though we lost you after you went ham on those Sharks fans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Great pick up for the Flyers.

So you have to don that Canucks avy until when??  
It confuses me sometimes when I see you post with that avy.  
laugh.gif
He has to keep that avy & sig until the Canucks lose. If they win he can change it after their parade. I have to give it up to him for honoring that bet. Hey FB I though we lost you after you went ham on those Sharks fans
laugh.gif

that's 2...back in this series
pimp.gif

the turtle-ing and diving had me
roll.gif

horton gave the game jacket to pevs after the game tonight...solid for his confidence. krejci is playing phenomenal...his pass to pevs was perfect. seguin and ryder seem to be developing a nice chemistry. marchand is becoming a such a stud. funny how so many people were like, "++% is this kid doing on the roster" at the start of the year. last game it was paille...tonight it was campbell...PK stud of the game.

keep it rollin
pimp.gif

that's 2...back in this series
pimp.gif

the turtle-ing and diving had me
roll.gif

horton gave the game jacket to pevs after the game tonight...solid for his confidence. krejci is playing phenomenal...his pass to pevs was perfect. seguin and ryder seem to be developing a nice chemistry. marchand is becoming a such a stud. funny how so many people were like, "++% is this kid doing on the roster" at the start of the year. last game it was paille...tonight it was campbell...PK stud of the game.

keep it rollin
pimp.gif

haha, no because i know you dont mean it deep down.
roll.gif

but yeah i find myself screaming at the tv everytime he gets a foot out of the blue, "GET IN THE !#%*%!+ NET"

roll.gif

but yeah i find myself screaming at the tv everytime he gets a foot out of the blue, "GET IN THE !#%*%!+ NET"

Originally Posted by DubA169

I guess Ace's neighbors are sleeping well tonight
laugh.gif
true...their cars are safe for another couple days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

roll.gif

exactly! and when he turns his back on the play i go nuts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

I guess Ace's neighbors are sleeping well tonight
laugh.gif
true...their cars are safe for another couple days
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bjm5295

roll.gif

exactly! and when he turns his back on the play i go nuts
laugh.gif

i wonder who the honorary banner captain is gonna be for 6.. they already used bourque, orr tonight, neely... savard?

i wonder who the honorary banner captain is gonna be for 6.. they already used bourque, orr tonight, neely... savard?

savard would be awesome.

im desperately trying to grab tickets for monday. been calling/emailing my ticket account rep...he's worthless tho
laugh.gif

stubhub...from $850
sick.gif

savard would be awesome.

im desperately trying to grab tickets for monday. been calling/emailing my ticket account rep...he's worthless tho
laugh.gif

stubhub...from $850
sick.gif

oh yeah those fan relations people suck unless theyre looking for money. thats insane, kinda makes me wanna sell.
laugh.gif
but i cant, once in a life time.

oh yeah those fan relations people suck unless theyre looking for money. thats insane, kinda makes me wanna sell.
laugh.gif
but i cant, once in a life time.

Back
Top Bottom