OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by Wongtouski

That was a late clean hit, I'm pissed about the 4 game suspension but then when I look at who got suspended, I'm not so mad anymore. Why? Because its Aaron Rome.
A late hit by definition isn't clean. Compounded by the fact it was a airborne head shot (lateral-- yes, but it still was to the head) that knocked a player out of the series, a suspension was justified. Personally, I thought the Mike Murphy would hand out a 2 gamer, but he and the rest of the NHL brass are clearly a sending a message to players that this type of reckless behaviour is no longer acceptable in the NHL.

Also, I don't fully understand why Vancouver fans are complaining about how "unfair" and "tragic" it is that Aaron Rome will miss the rest of the SCF. In the old NHL, a Bruin would have a taken a run at the twins or Kesler.

Originally Posted by Wongtouski

That was a late clean hit, I'm pissed about the 4 game suspension but then when I look at who got suspended, I'm not so mad anymore. Why? Because its Aaron Rome.
A late hit by definition isn't clean. Compounded by the fact it was a airborne head shot (lateral-- yes, but it still was to the head) that knocked a player out of the series, a suspension was justified. Personally, I thought the Mike Murphy would hand out a 2 gamer, but he and the rest of the NHL brass are clearly a sending a message to players that this type of reckless behaviour is no longer acceptable in the NHL.

Also, I don't fully understand why Vancouver fans are complaining about how "unfair" and "tragic" it is that Aaron Rome will miss the rest of the SCF. In the old NHL, a Bruin would have a taken a run at the twins or Kesler.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Great pick up for the Flyers.

So you have to don that Canucks avy until when??  
It confuses me sometimes when I see you post with that avy.  
laugh.gif

This, and if any of you 'Nuck fans like Rome, you should be glad that he isnt going to be on the ice to be decapitated.

This, and if any of you 'Nuck fans like Rome, you should be glad that he isnt going to be on the ice to be decapitated.

TPOB i know youre around somewhere but are the sprite lebron viii low and solar red viii low releasing in canada?

TPOB i know youre around somewhere but are the sprite lebron viii low and solar red viii low releasing in canada?

Burrows with yet another little pansy play chopping at Timmy's blocker/stick
laugh.gif
come on man, you're already losing respect from fans everywhere.

Anyone else see Kesler holding Chara's arms back and another Canuck (couldn't see the name or number) took a shot right at Chara's dome
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom