...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Anyone know sites with good themes for the 9700?

Also I try to upload videos I take with my phone to my computer, but it wont play on the computer. It has an error or something, what gives?

When you add a bb group you stay in it all day and whoever types a message gets sent to everyone all day? Is that right? Someone sent me a request to join butI dont want to have my phone going off all day long.

question for a friend that i don't know the answer to.

she received a 8900 as a christmas gift and doesn't have a data plan set up with tmobile, but does have unlimited texts. she's been using BBM and saysshes pretty sure it's been registering on her unlimited texting plan but i told her i think they're just going to charge her per message anyway.

so can anyone verify for me: if you don't have a data plan do BBMs just count as texts, or does TMobile charge you separately for them?

BBM's aren't monitored. They go through the Blackberry internet service, not your carrier. And RIM doesn't charge for them obviously.

Yo I'm on verizon and I'm wonderin if theres a way I can use BBM without data charges while I'm up in Canada?

My friend has a blackberry and was wondering what's a easy/convenient way to use aim on it. Could you guys help me out?

Comedy station on Slacker > Pandora. And Slacker doesn't really repeat songs.

Dude who wants AIM, check out Beejive. Its supposed to be the best AIM app out. Not free though.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Add me to the NT group...

PIN- 30DBDA72
They still have that???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Dude who wants AIM, check out Beejive. Its supposed to be the best AIM app out. Not free though.
slacker sucks u cant skip songs unless you pay and you cant pick an artist
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

slacker sucks u cant skip songs unless you pay and you cant pick an artist
eyes.gif

Which slacker are you using? It says you can only skip 6 times, but I've skipped waaay more than that, and you can pick a station by artist.

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

whiteout tour

53420952.jpg

more info on how to do this
nerd.gif

I wish mine was white
frown.gif

and for those wondering about the NT group, post your pin and ill add you since George never posted any info about it on here
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

NT help me out

how do i get the newest update for my 8310

I don't wanna buy a new bb just yet, and i just want my phone to work the best it can...

any help will be appreciated

Back
Top Bottom