...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Wheres the best place/method for me to get backgrounds for my 8830 World? Ringtones too? Just point in the right direction. Thanks.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

my fingers sweat a lot, so my track ball is always geting dirty

Anybody have this problem and if so how do you clean it?

Hey BB CREW,

I just made the change over to the 8900 , Being a long time user of the sidekick.. I had to get rid of it. SO far so good.

Can anyone give me a few tips on getting started ??

1. What site do you recommend for videos,rings tones etc ?

2. Recommend me a good case ?

3. Good app's or must have's ?

Im sorry just never had a BB before. Thanks ahead
pimp.gif

Is it possible to get themes for a blackberry by using the computer instead of ota??

I have a 8310 btw and dont have a data plan
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Hey BB CREW,

I just made the change over to the 8900 , Being a long time user of the sidekick.. I had to get rid of it. SO far so good.

Can anyone give me a few tips on getting started ??

1. What site do you recommend for videos,rings tones etc ?

2. Recommend me a good case ?

3. Good app's or must have's ?

Im sorry just never had a BB before. Thanks ahead
pimp.gif

check page 1.....

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

YO!

So quick question. I'm thinking about getting a Bold, but am in no need of the 3G (as of right now), I can deal w/ the wi-fi connectivity,
do I still need to get a data plan from AT&T, or can I go without it since I wont be using the 3G, and is that even possible? I haven't had time
to go into a Cingular/AT&T store so any info can help.

Thanks in advance!
A BB w/no data plan is like buying a 1080p TV and using composite cables. You won't be able to discover the full potential of the phone w/othe data plan.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Anyone here have the Storm(via Verizon) and want to leave for ATT's Bold? Or am I the only one?

I love my storm. I'm a touch person, love the interaction. Besides here in SoCal its a known fact that Verizon service is superior to any of the othercarriers. (I've been with AT&T, Cingular, Sprint and Nextel) It is true that Verizon is pricier, but I have to have excellent coverage.

Yeah, I also like the Storm. Verizon is the best network, and the phone is solid once you get used to it, get the bugs worked out, etc.

Originally Posted by stepinitup

my fingers sweat a lot, so my track ball is always geting dirty

Anybody have this problem and if so how do you clean it?
I know what you mean, I have the same problem. I know there's a method to remove the trackball and clean it. Forgot how to though, trycrackberry.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I just switched from a Mogul to an 8330 (Curve). The difference is like night and day. Now I know why this thread is almost at 200 pages. I just hope my obsession with the phone dies down in a couple weeks..
I wouldn't count on it. I've had my 8330 for three months now, and I found myself up last night at 3:00AM looking up different apps andmobile sites to put on it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

YO!

So quick question. I'm thinking about getting a Bold, but am in no need of the 3G (as of right now), I can deal w/ the wi-fi connectivity,
do I still need to get a data plan from AT&T, or can I go without it since I wont be using the 3G, and is that even possible? I haven't had time
to go into a Cingular/AT&T store so any info can help.

Thanks in advance!
A BB w/no data plan is like buying a 1080p TV and using composite cables. You won't be able to discover the full potential of the phone w/o the data plan.
Not to mention no BIS service which means no IM, no BBM, no email, web which would make the phone pretty much just a phone. Get the data plan. You can't turn off 3G on the AT&T Bold anyway so it's not optional and you're not paying for 3G service as the BIS plan has been $30 for thelongest.

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I just switched from a Mogul to an 8330 (Curve). The difference is like night and day. Now I know why this thread is almost at 200 pages. I just hope my obsession with the phone dies down in a couple weeks..
I wouldn't count on it. I've had my 8330 for three months now, and I found myself up last night at 3:00AM looking up different apps and mobile sites to put on it.
laugh.gif
Agreed

Back
Top Bottom