...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

4.5 with sprint
pimp.gif
MMS
pimp.gif

someone HELP!

i dont know if its just me but i just got my Bold Unlocked, and i cant access my voicemail. any reason why its doing that? is anyone else having the sameproblem?

I need to man up already n call a Rep. n try to get an upgrade for the 8900. Im too shy when it comes to doing these kind of things!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Also got to see if mother wants to extend our contract for another 1-2 years. Our contract is over and she always threatens us to cutting off the lines...Shesall talk
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I have .90
But I have had this problem since I had .75.....
What ever ringtone I set is never saved...the ringer always ends up as the classic ringer that came with the phone. Its becoming annoying because no matter howmany times I switch it...it never changes. Or when it is set to a ringtone of my choice it also changes when I change sound profiles back to that classicringer setting...Anyone else having this problem?

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Did u take the screen protector off??

My screens the only thing without scratches.

My storms been running great lately, the last update was good.

Im prob going to pay $50 n send my phone back in a couple months bc I dropped it and scratched the chrome all up.

I had 1 of those snap on cases, the phone hit the floor and it was like an explosion.
laugh.gif
how i just notice that it has a screen protector on it. Another thing too, how do i change the name my the email account displays on the home screen? i keep changing the display name but it just goes back to thefull email addy.

Remember for 8900's on the 11th PM me before they sell out... ihave 5 on lock right now .. and if you have a regular tmo account i can hook u up

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Remember for 8900's on the 11th PM me before they sell out... i have 5 on lock right now .. and if you have a regular tmo account i can hook u up
for how much?

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Remember for 8900's on the 11th PM me before they sell out... i have 5 on lock right now .. and if you have a regular tmo account i can hook u up
for how much?

word i might be interested.

Originally Posted by solesavage

ATN: All STORM users.

www.slacker.com is now up and ready for Storm users.

I DL last night and it's
smokin.gif

yea man GOOD LOOKING...FINALLY something that makes me want to keep this phone!

too bad it still wont let me post on NT!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

if anyone knows how i can post on NT while on the Storm plz PM me!

thanks in advance!

but slacker is
pimp.gif

i have no idea what that stands for but thanks

I found a site that lets me do it tho and they have a iberry theme that is free

pm if you need it

Originally Posted by stepinitup

i have no idea what that stands for but thanks

I found a site that lets me do it tho and they have a iberry theme that is free

pm if you need it
OTA = Over The Air

BGR with another inside scoop on upcoming BB

First there was "Pluto," then were was "Magnum," but now we're talkin' about something totally different - Gemini. What'sGemini you ask? From what we've been told, the working model number is 9300, so that's BlackBerry 9300. As you can imagine, the 9xxx line of BlackBerrydevices is for 3G handsets and the Gemini won't break that tradition. We're told to think of this as the BlackBerry Curve "3G". While wedon't have specifics on some of them, here's a breakdown on what we know, and what specs we've got a hold of:

The screen will be larger than the BlackBerry 8900, and that will also include a higher resolution
The CPU will also be beefed up. We're not sure if this means it will include something more powerful than the Bold's 624MHz processor or not, butwe'd like to think so.
The device is said to be silver (think BlackBerry 8830)
The keyboard is a little more rounded than the BlackBerry 8900
The Send/End keys are rounded instead of being flat on the sides
Styling is not drastically different - it keeps with the 8900/Storm styling
It of course rocks quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE, and tri-band UMTS/HSDPA
Wi-Fi and GPS was not confirmed, but we'd say there's about a 99.99% chance
Camera specs were not confirmed as well, but you can bet you're looking at 3.2 megapixels or better
Now, what about release date? We have absolutely nothing solid in terms of that. But, want our personal opinion? Q4 '09/Q1 '10. We really can't seethis one coming out anytime soon, it's so far down the pipeline, they just released the current Curve replacement, etc. But it should let you guys knowthat RIM is obviously looking to transition all their devices to 3G (our opinion, not their words) over the course of the next year or so. Plus one of our onlycomplaints about the 8900 was a lack of 3G, so bring it on!

Super duper shout out to our ninjas on this one!

Great update... Thanks for the info. Hopefully VZW will finally pick something up like this.

Back
Top Bottom