...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Can I get info as to why my internet isnt working through Opera Mini or Browser? I still get upload/download arrow's in my top right corner .. Btw my phoneis the 8830 WE for Verizon. Copped yesterday

3G Coming To Tmobile October 1st
big3g_copy.jpg

Here are the 27 cities 3G will rollout starting 10/1
  • New York City
  • Austin
  • NJ and Long Island
  • Las Vegas
  • Minneapolis
  • Miami
  • Dallas
  • Chicago
  • Houston
  • Philadelphia
  • Denver
  • Detroit
  • Orlando
  • Kansas city
  • Atlanta
    pimp.gif
  • Los Angeles
  • New England
  • Portland
  • Sacramento
  • San Diego
  • Seattle
  • Washington DC
  • San Francisco
  • Birmingham
  • Memphis
  • Tampa
  • Phoenix

2423403A

That's my PIN. The one on the list is from my Pearl that I bought last summer, it's been 6 months since i had that phone.

Anyone want the red curve for sprint.. Brand new in box 275
nerd.gif

Can anyone point me in the direction for free themes i havent been in here in a while

YOOO Im back baby!

one thing with the curve I got, the memory card "Clip" where the memory card goes is broken. Anyone have some advice on how I Can fix it or maybejust put the memory card in there

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

2423403A

That's my PIN. The one on the list is from my Pearl that I bought last summer, it's been 6 months since i had that phone.

where are you getting the update from?

any new on when the BB bold dropping? ive been holding off on getting a new phone, i wanna see hows the BB bold...i mess around with the iphone 3g, wasntreally impress with it...i got the pearl and it time for a new phone!!!

YO!

im having a problem with my curve.

all day today and part of last night i been trying to charge my phone, i plug it in, it shows the symbol that its charging.

but i go to the status, and the % never goes up, it wont go down while its plugged in, but the battery wont go past 60% now.

i tried different chargers and using my USB on my comp......

ANY IDEAS?????

^ it could be one of two things......
1. something could just be wrong with your battery
2. the charge port of your phone could be damaged and you may just have to get a charging deck to sit it on

dammit, ok......just doesnt make sense bc it acknowledges that its plugged into the charger bc of the lil symbol next to the battery logo.

ill go by tmobile hopefullly tomorrow.

so a t-mobile employee told me today that the bold will be coming to t-mobile in September...can anyone confirm this?

Anyone need a Blackberry pearl for cheap? brand new with everything

Lets not make this into a b/s thread so PM me.

Anyone know if its possible to unlock an 8330 Curve for Verizon and use it on Sprint?

3G has been out in a few markets for T-mobile since March, they just didnt tell anyone or notify people of which phones had the capibility(most of the phonesarent much to rave ablut anyway)

i need a little info i just got my curve 2day nd i need to kno whats the limit on gigs this phone can hold i seen an 8gb microsd card id love to put in myphone.

thanks in advance

I downloaded 4.5 today , My only complaint is the unread text in my messages are bold, It's not till I read it that it goes away...anyway to change that?

Back
Top Bottom