...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I think im bout to get rid of my blackberry curve. I know tmobile is coming out with new stuff and I need money.

Battousai701 - how did you get a free curve?? I keep calling sprint to complain, but i am not getting anywhere....

vcof2005 - if you have sprint, let me help you make your decision, i will buy your curve from you.....just a thought....

Got my curve about 3 weeks ago and haven't been able to figure this out. How come sometimes when I get a call, it shows the number everytime, but onlyshows the name sometimes, even if I have that number in my address/phone book?

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Battousai701 - how did you get a free curve?? I keep calling sprint to complain, but i am not getting anywhere....

vcof2005 - if you have sprint, let me help you make your decision, i will buy your curve from you.....just a thought....

go to wirefly.com - they have offers for a free bb curves and other phones
printed it out, went to best buy, they matched the offer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

best buy is good like that when matching prices

anyways... anyone can answer my question from b4??? do i need the data plan to install the newest OSversion?

verizon has the best actual cell reception service that I could remember, but nowadays it's pretty close since there are soooooooo many towers up...
but their BB's are the absolute worst! you can't swap out phones like you can with the sim card joints, who baccs up their phone every single night?

Tre, you on the BB now? hit me with your pin homey. you already BBM has been reign supreme in instant messaging
wink.gif

so has the new OS for the curve officially been released or is it still that beta version?

need help

Downloaded the 4.5 desktop manager

How do i update my phone now to the 4.5 version software???

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

verizon has the best actual cell reception service that I could remember, but nowadays it's pretty close since there are soooooooo many towers up...
but their BB's are the absolute worst! you can't swap out phones like you can with the sim card joints, who baccs up their phone every single night?

Tre, you on the BB now? hit me with your pin homey. you already BBM has been reign supreme in instant messaging
wink.gif

thought u was the iPhone king
laugh.gif
- just sent the pin in PM-

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

No the OS has nothing to do with whether you have a data plan or not

oh really? ok. cuz when im in the installation process, it asks me to put in an email address

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

so has the new OS for the curve officially been released or is it still that beta version?

does anybody have an answer?

does anybody have an answer?

is that the same thing as the the blackberry desktop software v4.5?

my os version is 4.2.2.170 and would like to upgrade to the most recent one

I'm pretty sure 4.2 is officially the latest OS. I don't think an official 4.5 OS has been released yet.

Originally Posted by nbafatso

I'm pretty sure 4.2 is officially the latest OS. I don't think an official 4.5 OS has been released yet.
Naw, 4.5 is out. If you're on the 8320(T-Mobile), you gotta snag it from U.K. carrier Orange. Check out the Curve forums at crackberry.com forall the info and instructions.

ok im totally new to this thread and i have close to 0 knowledge on the blackberry. im looking to get the newest one. is it the curve 8330 or blackberry 8830?are these phones easy to use cause i dont even know how to fully use my i930...

Originally Posted by andycrazn

ok im totally new to this thread and i have close to 0 knowledge on the blackberry. im looking to get the newest one. is it the curve 8330 or blackberry 8830? are these phones easy to use cause i dont even know how to fully use my i930...

i think the 8300 series are newer than the 8800.

i just got the curve a few days ago for free and its pretty easy to use. if ur computer savy, its an easy phone to use

ok so i just got a bunch of new ringtones

where do i get free themes for my curve? im especially looking for the iphone theme???

Originally Posted by Battousai701

ok im totally new to this thread and i have close to 0 knowledge on the blackberry. im looking to get the newest one. is it the curve 8330 or blackberry 8830? are these phones easy to use cause i dont even know how to fully use my i930...

i just got the curve a few days ago for free and its pretty easy to use. if ur computer savy, its an easy phone to use

awesome so i guess the 8330 it is. btw i know yours is free but is it 1 year or 2 year contract?

man idk, the 8830 WE might be older, but it's still better imo (if u dont really need a camera)

i messed around with my co-workers' curves... i love my bb 8x more

Originally Posted by Battousai701

awesome so i guess the 8330 it is. btw i know yours is free but is it 1 year or 2 year contract?

2 yrs. they dont offer 1 yr contracts anymore unless u specifically ask for one... then they'll most likely jack up the price

8800 is nice but it doesnt have a camera at all.

Back
Top Bottom