...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I was also sick of the BB and I picked up the iPhone.  I just got bored of the BB and I wanted to see what the hype was.  If you're into apps and web browsing then the iPhone is the way to go.

It was cool at first, but I didn't use apps and +%#! as much as I thought.

Text messaging, e-mail, and  battery life were all that I really cared about.  So I'm back on the Bold and it does what I need it to do. 

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

i'm loving the bb still, but if they ever find a way to get bbm onto iPhone, i'm out

frown.gif

Originally Posted by JUS3

I was also sick of the BB and I picked up the iPhone.  I just got bored of the BB and I wanted to see what the hype was.  If you're into apps and web browsing then the iPhone is the way to go.

Text messaging, e-mail, and  battery life were all that I really cared about.  So I'm back on the Bold and it does what I need it to do. 

yea this also

i feel like if i got a android or iphone i wouldnt even use all that stuff it can do

ive been on the iphone 4 for over 3 months after returning the torch. was a bb user for the past 2 or 3 years. had a bold and curve also. so with that being said, im seriously thinking about doing the itouch+bb combo. for phone/text/email, the iphone is hot garbage. everything else it is def top class. never had drop calls with att in past 8 years until i got the iphone. as soon as i can cop a used bb, gonna flip this iphone on ebay and get a itouch

anyone know where i can find drivers for macs? just got a bold and all the cds they gave me were for windows only. thanks

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

This thread fell off because Blackberry is always 3 steps behind the game.

They better have damn good news at Blackberry World conference in May.

It's their last chance or I'll else I'm jumping ship.
May ehh?

Im due for a upgrade next month and I already picked out a droid to get...maybe ill just wait till May

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by JUS3

yea this also

i feel like if i got a android or iphone i wouldnt even use all that stuff it can do
Yeah I was pretty gun-ho on leaving...then I realized...there was no point in leaving.

was about to call and get like my 3rd 9700 but decided to check if anything new dropped 1st...whats the 9780? just the new OS? any better? 
nerd.gif

^ New and improved 9700, and if you have T Mobile its an even better phone becuase 4g is available already.

Cant go wrong with the latest bb unless you need android and all the apps. New OS lets the phone run faster and smooth.

yea im on tmo with the 9700 right now...is there anything coming out soon that i should wait for? torch? 

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Where can I find a free GPS app to download on my 9700?
Same question, just for 9650.
GOOGLE MAPS

and BLACKBERRY TRAFFIC...IN APP WORLD..

Spoiler [+]
ITS FREE BUT IT IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A MAP GUIDE GO WITH GOOGLE MAPS...IF YOU WANT UP TO MINUTE TRAFFIC DETAILS BB TRAFFIC IS WHERE ITS AT...I USE BOTH ON MY 9550...GOOD LUCK

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

anyone know where i can get dope themes? im looking for something kinda like this.... 
scaled.php
Isn't that for Android though? I know the icons are probably from a simple set, not sure about the other widgets

The roadmap for 2011 looks decent at best.

It's just a damn shame by the time the new BB's drop, the tech on the phones will be incredibly outdated ONCE again.

I just ordered a blackberry on my work line, just to use for BBM and if Im going out somewhere drunk, dropping my iphone is not the move.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Originally Posted by nauthewmon

anyone know where i can get dope themes? im looking for something kinda like this.... 
scaled.php
Isn't that for Android though? I know the icons are probably from a simple set, not sure about the other widgets
So what themes can I get? I recently got a Torch and I wanted to see if there was any way I could change up the interface.

i think the camera on my 9700 is broken or something... the picture quality is terrible, all the pics i take are blurry and grainy, and when i see pics that other people took with their 9700 it comes out pretty clear....

anyone elses 9700 takes crappy pics? i know im not expecting it be amazing quality but the pics are extremelyyyy bad on my 9700...

Back
Top Bottom