...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

damn ... BB holding on ... switch to android and dl kik and call it a day ... after 6 blackberry's i'm done

laugh.gif
Bull @$+* %!+ android phones.  Go get an iPhone and stop frontin' like you got a phone that isn't a variant of one with a keyboard that slides out 10 different ways.  I'm fine with my BB Tour...

Anyone know of a BB program which I can use to block a certain person from SMSing me? I know about blocking SMSs using the Firewall but I only want to block 1 person.

ive had my 9000 for almost 2 years, then moved on to the 9780, had it for a week and a day now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the only real reason why i upgraded cause my trackball was all effed up with all the dust and stuff under the ball that made it hard to scroll up or right.
eyes.gif

just got the bb bold 9780 yesterday, was it a good move? i like it so far.. but coming from an android how do i get FREE apps?

i feel like blackberry is going to come out with a 4g next november so as much as i want to upgrade from my 9700 ill wait it out

With the Facebook APP, do you have to enable the "FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS" check mark in order to receive messages even if its checked?

This thread fell off because Blackberry is always 3 steps behind the game.

They better have damn good news at Blackberry World conference in May.

It's their last chance or I'll else I'm jumping ship.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

I feel like jumping ship to the iphone...that's how bad BB fell off
30t6p3b.gif
qft.

BB gets zero support for decent apps. I regret copping my 9800 now and should've just saved for the iPhone. It just seems 10x more useful and convenient. I don't even think BBM can keep me from jumping ship.

I'm ready to jump ship too fellas.

I can't find a reason not to other then longer battery life on BBs and the msger and well the track ball. I hate touch screen but BB isn't doing much to keep me around.

Any free apps yall know of?

realtalk tho, i still feel they released the Torch WAYYY too late. It looks good and the OS looks a lil improved, but they're still behind.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

With the Facebook APP, do you have to enable the "FACEBOOK NOTIFICATIONS" check mark in order to receive messages even if its checked?

I used it just to test out a few days & it seems notifications don't work too well..E-mail nots will automically turn off each time you use the app as well. Better just to use m.facebook.com.

Just dropped my HTC Hero for the Bold 9650

I tried the EVO for 2 weeks and decided it wasnt for me.

It was basically the same as the Hero just with better speed and a few other things.

Not to mention aint no way im paying for 4g when the Evo only last about 3 hours max running on 4g.

I already got an Ipod touch 32gb and every app on Android I could get on the ipod.

Ipod touch for apps + BB 9650 for text, email, and bbm = best of both worlds

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by yungchamp

damn the blackberry thread fell off
tired.gif
Pretty much.  Damn shame too
tired.gif

wont even lie its true

i refuse to buy that blackberry torch, i BEEN available for my upgrade too. i still got a bold

my co workers stay talkin about "AL WHEN YOU GONNA STEP IT UP TO AN ANDROID PHONE?"

att just invested a lot into 4G i heard..............ive thought about iphone for a while now.....and androids i dunno, will see what its look like next year

Back
Top Bottom