...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

how much of a diffrence is it from a 3g network to right ourside of one . I would be living outside of the 3g map coverage , and while im at work , school andout i would be in . How much a diffrence would it be is my question ?

so anybody know the deal when the 9700 is dropping for t-mobile.. still trying to hold out with my curve and i am getting sick of it lol

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It comes out on the 16th for T-Mobile, as mentioned earlier in the thread
is there a confirmed price without a contract extension? one place told me $499, other place told me $400
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Is there a release date for AT&T for the 9700 yet?

if you're a Premier customer, it should be on the store tomorrow.

if not, the 22nd is supposed to be the day.

My "back" button on my Storm stopped working last night. Do you all think this is a legit reason for VZW to allow me to upgrade to the Storm 2? Ofcourse paying the $50 fee.

Originally Posted by jretro23

is there a confirmed price without a contract extension? one place told me $499, other place told me $400
smh.gif
Behold2_9700_TmoNews-1024x768.jpg

Looks to be $450 without a contract, according to tmonews.com

so whats the difference between the bold 2, curve 2, and the tour 2 when it does come out cause they are all very similar to me

Originally Posted by jretro23

smh.gif
Behold2_9700_TmoNews-1024x768.jpg

Looks to be $450 without a contract, according to tmonews.com
what i dont like is "upgrading" from an 8900 to 9700 would be the same price..It doesn't make sense to me. Might as well sell myphone and use the money towards the 9700

also will the 9700 have 3g? I looked at my friend sprint bb while using youtube his vid's stream great..On the 8900 it constantly stops and hits me with"buffering" smh

Yes, the 9700 has 3G.

Well that price is without the contract for the contract-free rate plans with T-Mobile.

anything for sprint?

looking for anything available or coming out in the next few months

The new curve with the trackpad that just came out recently for t-mobile awhile back is the newest thing for sprint, besides the BB Tour.
The Tour 2 is probably going to be the next one, and that is basically the SAME BB tour with the newest OS, wifi and a trackpad.

Back
Top Bottom