Official Bitcoin Thread

Is Dogelon a pump and dump? I got banned from the telegram for talking crazy way back in the day when it wasnt doing **** but its up like 300% in the last 4 days

Buy thru coinbase and you pay a fee that ranges from like 99 cents to 2.99? based on the amount. Their app/ terms outline the fee. But if I were to swap my AMP to ETH using Metamask right now, no matter the amount, it would cost me. 03-.04 ETH, or between $150-$200.

why don’t you send your amp to your amp wallet on Coinbase and just convert it on there?

I forgot to tell you that’s what I did.

why don’t you send your amp to your amp wallet on Coinbase and just convert it on there?

I forgot to tell you that’s what I did.
It would cost me .03 eth to send it back... 😔 The gas fee is hitting no matter what. Im going to just convert it to xRUNE thru sushi swap and take the hit one time. Will need to load more ETH for gas before the thor ido Monday.

CateCoin up almost 200% this last week and 3.7k% for the month. Shoutout the NTer for making me money.

Youre welcome! Its still pumping as I type. And dont forget how early we are on this

00F18710-A6AE-4B32-B615-801F41AA1E11.jpeg
015C6C2B-18F2-4975-80EF-2F44DD106431.jpeg

Cant stop wont stop! 🚀🚀🚀

Screen Shot 2021-10-31 at 12.14.29 AM.png

Also, to introduce $CATE to a wider audience, it would help to talk about it in various social media platforms and use the hashtags #catecoin #catearmy

Twitter: @cateclub

You may want to retweet this so that we’ll burn more tokens once we hit 11K retweets

Were also starting to get busy on Reddit:

I would put play money on CATE to make a few hundred and get out. But being in NY. The steps to go through are a lot.

Last edited:
Do you guys connect your ledger to MetaMask? I got this insane notification stating
“Expose your device accounts through websocket.
Opening a bridge exposes all of your accounts to third party applications”

clicked cancel so fast, Soul almost left my body. Is this accurate???? Seems crazy

Yea this is normal.
They integrated Metamask with Ledger live which makes things even slower.

How many of you have exit plans or strategies to manage the end of this bull run?

Ive been concentrating down into Ether, OHM and soon KLIMA.

at some point when I feel the r/r isn’t there to buy more eth, I’m gonna start loading cash into stables and farming them while I wait for a correction.

When eth breaks out to 10-20k, I’m planning on taking the extra coins I own above my minimum core and throwing them into Alchemix.fi and doing an alETH loan. I’ll then convert the alETH into stables to earn some yield in LPs while I wait for a correction.

If I time it correctly and ETH starts selling off heavily, I’ll exit my stables, buy back my debt, use the difference in fiat to buy more eth, NFTs or alts.

now is the time to be planning for the next stage Yall. Don’t be reactive, be proactive.

Hate to be that guy , but can someone please give me a list or point me in the right direction of a good crypto trading app and what steps should I take regarding the wallet , what in da hell does "Gas" mean cuz I'm from the hood and we all know what that means in these parts of town....j/k ..but in all honesty please any help would be greatly appreciated. Kinda like how the stock market thread is and how Johnny Redstorm updates the front page every couple of months we don't have that here. So please cuz know it's been spoken to death , anything would help.

Edit :Did my Google's and I'm more clear on things regarding the wallet....but would still be willing to accept more pointers and guidance.....what App should I use etc etc

I would say coinbase and binance.us are two exchanges you should have accounts with so set those up now. Then buy bitcoin and ETH just to get your feet wet. Then of course keep reading and watching youtube vids and start getting into other coins. Watch those free vids on coinbase to get some of those free altcoins too

Back
Top Bottom