Official Bitcoin Thread

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr VRC Low circulating supply currently, low market cap. Can stake in wallet already as well. With your bank roll, I'm assuming you can stack some $$ easily. Price is climbing as well steadily - but then again which alt isnt lol

I got into crypto because one of my homies got into Eth early and messaged a bunch of us in our group chat to DYOR and invest if we wanted to. I was hesitant at first but then I stumbled on this thread that was always being bumped in the top 3 pages of NT. I read every post since page one and finally made my Quadriga account and a bittrex account back when they still were taking registrations. My game is long term, this would hopefully be my retirement fund.

Monero because its top dog as far as privacy coins go. It solves the issue of anonymity, a main reason why crypto was started in the first place. Has relatively low circulation with major backing in asia. And it's already being used as a currency

Main reason I got into crypto was to make money :lol: I stayed because of the community and the volatility. It makes trading fun and gives entertainment on a regular basis.

LTy8NtQ5969GTE8qmW6mZw2REi47Aiz4Vc

THIS. IS. A. GREAT. ANSWER. I just paid you out....pls post/confirm that you have received. Sorry guys, I know ended early...but just letting you all know reading IS fundamental!! Next contest in a bit.

Transaction ID:

https://live.blockcypher.com/ltc/tx...77ce8f5a853491760dddfbaaa3bf41f4a79c2d9298d1/

Last edited:
fapmasterjr fapmasterjr GNT - Golem Project

Golem is/have developed a decentralized supercomputer that provide allocation resources as needed. Think how a virtual machine works, it share and limit the resource from your hardware to emulate a computer system. Some what like a cloud. Companies will be able to utilize these resources without paying licensing and full cost of hardware for the software/payment framework.

Last edited:
fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

ADX .... because it is built upon the ETH network, has a low(ish) total supply, and because I got lucky and bought it when it was like $0.60 each back in August :lol:

I first got into crypto from this thread, in June I believe. At that time, I was searching for coins that had low circulating supply so that if they had a higher potential to moon. ADX was the first coin I think I bought / traded on Bittrex. Sold half of original purchase once it doubled, and then left the remaining half which I still have. Now it's over $3 but honestly, I hadn't paid much attention to it until lately when it started moving higher up in my Blockfolio. They've recently had success with an online auction of their advertising services on easyJet boarding passes, and have joined a BAA "Blockchain Advertising Alliance".

The airline, which now services more than 800 routes in 31 countries, is a leader in innovation and digital leadership; the easyJet mobile app has 18.3 million downloads, and 20% of all flight bookings happen through the mobile app. Close to 70 million passengers fly easyJet every year, which offers advertisers the possibility of huge exposure through targeted advertising.

Another great suggestion, BUT i'm asking a coin for my BITTREX port.

**Looks like you guys aren't reading my post ...hmmm.

I appreciate what your doing, I hope this helps folks

Has Bittrex reopened up signups yet? I was waiting on this

illl post my idea shortly my ltc address is another story haha i dont have it on me at the moment

My story started in July when I first heard about it and payed it no mind then I started talking to my unc about it and we begain collectively researching for a few months, I struggled for the longest with the "why blockchain" for the longest then it was finally laid out to me what problems it solved and what it could do to not only improve lives but also create wealth. I always wanted to be a VC then when I saw this I realized it would let me be just that. Since then I've hit the ground running making mistakes but also taking input here and other places as well.

Overall the community has been great and different individuals are happy to teach and share their experiences which Im really greatful for.

My pick will follow next sorry for the long rant

nvm congrats

Last edited:
what should i add onto my bittrex account?

post what you think I should add to my current bittrex port and WHY.

Also adding a story on how you got into crypto will HELP :smile:

If I decide to add your coin, I'll send you a lil sumthin.

**Make sure to post an ltc address so I can pay you :smile:

bittrex-today.jpg

- I will decide by this afternoon PST. thx

I’m going to go full short story mode and actually do the “how I got into crypto” part

This joint right here:

D71FEB41-5229-438F-84D3-85335137221F.jpeg

Has been at my local gas station (pic is the actual bitcoin machine i took the pic of too) for the last year, maybe year and a few months, and its always been down/out of order. I remember I went in once to cop a snapple and I saw it and it rang a bell in my head because I had known about bitcoin but I didn't know how legit it was/or how to get into it. I just knew what it was and had heard about it on reddit.

Never got to make a purchase at the machine (ironically now that prices are astronomical it works).

But I looked into bitcoin and found out about other crypto's because of this machine. And I find it hilarious/ironic how its between an ATM (centralized banking) and a lottery/scratchoff machine (get rich quick).

But with all that said, I'd suggest going with Golem. Despite the high market cap, the tech actually is ground breaking imo

LTC - LQUtAZc2Qq1cWjYsLA92W9b9NMTPb5Fyzp

I’m going to go full short story mode and actually do the “how I got into crypto” part

This joint right here:

D71FEB41-5229-438F-84D3-85335137221F.jpeg

Has been at my local gas station (pic is the actual bitcoin machine i took the pic of too) for the last year, maybe year and a few months, and its always been down/out of order. I remember I went in once to cop a snapple and I saw it and it rang a bell in my head because I had known about bitcoin but I didn't know how legit it was/or how to get into it. I just knew what it was and had heard about it on reddit.

Never got to make a purchase at the machine (ironically now that prices are astronomical it works).

But I looked into bitcoin and found out about other crypto's because of this machine. And I find it hilarious/ironic how its between an ATM (centralized banking) and a lottery/scratchoff machine (get rich quick).

But with all that said, I'd suggest going with Golem. Despite the high market cap, the tech actually is ground breaking imo

LTC - LQUtAZc2Qq1cWjYsLA92W9b9NMTPb5Fyzp

Good stuff man. Respect

i think everyone should share their stories of how they got into crypto.

for me, i tried getting into crypto back in september/october but got overwhelmed with all the information out there and gave up. i wanted to put 1k into bitcoin but decided it wasn't worth it... and it turned out to be the worst decision i could have made at that time.

bitcoin boomed and so did the alt coins.. everyone was talking about it at work and social media... so i dug deeper again. i was at work, made a coinbase account and sat there thinking "should i do it?" and just said "f it" and hit submit to process the transaction (this was about a month ago with only a couple hundred because i ended up purchasing property so my funds are tied, however, i have made a decent profit already)

thanks to this forum and reddit i think i've made sound decisions.

my portfolio is small but it consists of XRP, REQ, TRX and XLM. but not only has it made me some money in 3.5 weeks, i've gotten a lot of knowledge on investing itself and will be looking into stocks soon.

I was first interested in crypto since that deepweb thread in 2010/2011 and a few were discussing mining which was interesting to me.

Didn't actually attempt to obtain bitcoin until 2013.. I applied for a mt.gox account and I guess this was a blessing in disguise..

mtgox.JPG

First read about crypto here when this thread just started and I was confused and not sold at all...fast forward up to last fall. Watching videos of cryptocurrencies,blockchain tech, the internet of things and this became a no brainer... got in right when ltc was 180 something , literally pushed to 300 a few days later and I was sold... lol

Been researching and reading charts for the past 2 weeks... I've got some btc, some trx, and some ltc... aside from this thread my knowledge has come from youtube and common sense...

2018 will be a good year... let's all get rich

im holding some zcl waiting for the fork but that tron jump got me wanting to sell some off on the next dip to get some trx

Remember... buy red sell green... with that being said I just grabbed a huge chunk of RDN.

Back
Top Bottom