Official Bitcoin Thread

So after signing up with Kucoin yesterday and holding 1200 KCS.....here is my take:

- wallet to wallet was fast (using ltc)
- exchange wallet (poloniex) to wallet was quick (using ltc)
- getting dividends via payout to about 20+ coins is absolutely lovely. pretty much diversifies your payouts. You can see profits here:

https://kucoinshares.com/ - just enter any number (1200 for me)

Also, think long term. By holding Kucoin Shares (provided by steemit cryptoeater):

• KCS holders are also in the running for prizes and giveaways, their latest giveaway offers KCS holders free bitcoin (depending on amount being held)
  • ROI is 4.88% assuming the exchange volume stays the same, although it's likely to increase
    In fact, the volume rose from around 50 million yesterday to 70 million today, and the price has increased around 16%
  • Many hold for the reduction in trading fees, thus giving it practical value too, also reducing the circulating supply and increasing demand
  • Kucoin is one of the only exchanges ready for many of the new NEO ICOs coming in Q1 2018, thus the volume will likely blow up, thus increasing the demand and need of KCS
  • Listing Raiblocks soon will blow up the volume (if they list it before Binance)
  • They payout GAS if you hold NEO on their exchange
I really don't see why you shouldn't hold some KCS honestly. Think about it.

https://www.kucoin.com

Crypto events in January:

January 1 - TenX (#PAY) will start issuing cards around the world at the beginning of the first quarter of 2018
January 1 - Ardor (#ARDR) launch of the platform, Ardor block becomes fully operational
January 1 - Komodo (#KMD) / Bitcoindark (#BTCD) The BTCD is replaced by KMD, the market capitalization goes to Komodo
January 3 - Qtum (#QTUM) United Bitcoin Airdrop, UnitedBitcoin team will take a picture of Blockchain QTUM, each QTUM token holder will receive 1 UBTC for every 100 QTUM tokens
January 3 - Zcach (#ZEC) conference in Berlin
January 5 - Cardano (#ADA) updating the road map
January 5 - Golem (#GNT) the team will demonstrate the first demonstrative example of the use of Golem technology
January 8 - Stellar (#XLM) Mitap in Singapore
January 8 - NEM (#XEM) A 4-week global hackathon that will show the full potential of NEM Smart Asset
January 11 - Bitcoin (#BTC) / Bitcoin Cash (#BCH) / Ripple (#XRP) / Ethereum (#ETH) / Ethereum Classic (#ETC) / Litecoin (#LTC) / NEM (#XEM) listing on Japanese Stock Exchange DMM
January 14 - Bitcoin Cash (#BCH) updating the address format of purses
January 19 - Ethereum (#ETH) EtherZero Hard Fork on block 4 936 270
January 24 - Cardano (#ADA) Mitap in London
January 26 - Ripple (#XRP) conference on the development of Blockchain technology in the US and China
January 29 - Ethereum Classic (#ETC) release of the A2A message system
January 31 - SiaCoin (#SC) Hard Fork is activated on the block 139 000
January 31 - Binance Coin (#BNB) burning coins, every quarter Binance uses 20% of profit to redeem and burn BNB until 100MM BNB is burned.
January 31 - Bitcoin Gold (#BTG) release of the roadmap
January 31 - Syscoin (#SYS) launching Blockmarket Web 1.0 and Desktop 1.x
January 31 - EOS (#EOS) release of EOS Dawn 3.0, improvement of the current Blockchain
January 31 - NEO (#NEO) developer conference in Silicon Valley
January 31 - Radium (#RADS) Hard Fork

So after signing up with Kucoin yesterday and holding 1200 KCS.....here is my take:

- wallet to wallet was fast (using ltc)
- exchange wallet (poloniex) to wallet was quick (using ltc)
- getting dividends via payout to about 20+ coins is absolutely lovely. pretty much diversifies your payouts. You can see profits here:

https://kucoinshares.com/ - just enter any number (1200 for me)

Also, think long term. By holding Kucoin Shares (provided by steemit cryptoeater):

• KCS holders are also in the running for prizes and giveaways, their latest giveaway offers KCS holders free bitcoin (depending on amount being held)
  • ROI is 4.88% assuming the exchange volume stays the same, although it's likely to increase
    In fact, the volume rose from around 50 million yesterday to 70 million today, and the price has increased around 16%
  • Many hold for the reduction in trading fees, thus giving it practical value too, also reducing the circulating supply and increasing demand
  • Kucoin is one of the only exchanges ready for many of the new NEO ICOs coming in Q1 2018, thus the volume will likely blow up, thus increasing the demand and need of KCS
  • Listing Raiblocks soon will blow up the volume (if they list it before Binance)
  • They payout GAS if you hold NEO on their exchange
I really don't see why you shouldn't hold some KCS honestly. Think about it.

https://www.kucoin.com

Kucoin is actually a decent exchange too. I like their trading view

I might move profits to another coin but I never withdraw, not yet anyway. Made a vow to not take out anything less than 6 figures. May not be realistic but hey I'm a dreamer! :lol:

Let's get it! Most definitely possible. Esp if you start with a big bankroll.
I'm just trying to pay off these student loans.

A huge ripple transaction occured earlier today. a post with a 700 million XRP buy was posted on twitter, and this was traced further back to a 1 billion XRP buy on the same wallet.

Big announcement to come?

Back
Top Bottom