Official Bitcoin Thread

Damn bros

Binance is taking forever to verify me.
I'm trying to ride this light bike to the moon with TRX

It shouldn't have taken that long. You should be able to start trading. My recommendation if you are as current coinbase user. Exchange coinbase LTC to binance. Then use the LTC in binance and sell for BTC. Then you can buy whatever alt coins like trx.

It shouldn't have taken that long. You should be able to start trading. My recommendation if you are as current coinbase user. Exchange coinbase LTC to binance. Then use the LTC in binance and sell for BTC. Then you can buy whatever alt coins like trx.
Well I did it this AM :lol: but I've read some other people were getting it done in 3 hours

Wait what? fr? :lol:

Yeah. I used another exchange to get bitcoin a while back. Had btc then just sent it to my binance btc wallet, started trading. Not verified till now. Just limited to 2 btc withdrawals. But im not even about to be withdrawing more than 2 btc anytime soon unless it goes to like 10 bucks each lol.

Hey guys, I'm looking to get into the cryptocurrency situation. Can anyone shed some light?

- Good youtube videos that explain Bitcoin and other CC
- What apps to transact with?
- Any other useful info

Thanks in advance, best of luck.

NEO gaining momentum. Don’t think it will be long before it’s pushing $100.

Shout out to all the Litcoin fam breathing a sigh of relief today :lol: :pimp:

Read up on RPX.

Also in regards to SALT:
DQ__Nf0X0AALAeP.jpg:large
ED34C071-2837-40EF-A638-2F8B7C85E90A.jpeg

You need to put everyone on **** like that man.

I need to invest on posted earlier that still in ICO I believe. Can't remember the name.

I do... Can’t make y’all read and buy.

I talked about NEO when it was $16-$18, now look where it is.

This why some of us always say, research on your own. Don’t take what’s people are posting in here as gold.

You gotta read, b.

Back
Top Bottom