Official Bitcoin Thread

Definitely not using this as my main way of investing. I have a ROTH IRA for that, but this is truly fun to watch. I'm excited to see the future of this technology.
That's not what I meant, what I meant was that you truly don't know when is going to pick or slow down. For you to think it might be this 300 until after the holidays is foolish because it can take off any time.

And a Roth IRA is not going to give you 50% on investment like some of these can, so is a little more than fun.

When you tell the hood ninjas to invest in Bitcoin ‍♂️♂️♂️♂️
A1B2CC21-590F-4273-B10D-0E681A3860D1.jpeg

Kicking myself 10 fold ... if I would of have put my 300 on TRX I wouild of have been cashing out right now with 1k

Last edited:
That's not what I meant, what I meant was that you truly don't know when is going to pick or slow down. For you to think it might be this 300 until after the holidays is foolish because it can take off any time.

And a Roth IRA is not going to give you 50% on investment like some of these can, so is a little more than fun.
I understand your viewpoint, but YTD I’m at +70.59% on my ROTH investments, tax free.

What I’m saying is I’m setting a percentage that I invest weekly depending on my financial situation. That percentage will be lower, because like you said, you don’t know what the next steps the currency takes. Nobody does, but much like my Stock Investments tell, technology is the future. If the world gets on board and uses Litecoin as currency and Bitcoin as the gold standard then we’re in for the biggest ever return on our dollar.

But what good is the American Dollar once that happens? That’s the question I’m struggling with answering. Once this caps, once all of the currency is accessible, what happens to the USD. Is there an instance of the Crypto-depression that mirrors what happened in the 1930’s, then it rebuilds and becomes the standard?

If there’s something you like nibble. Try to not sell everything in one shot unless he price is too damn good. Try to buy and sell in thirds or halves.

really want to thank you guys for this thread, been lurking but there is a lot of valuable info in here that has helped very much

I bought some ADA the other day, nice to see it double..I need to put up larger buy ins, to see larger gains...lol

Trying to decide on selling a good amount of my ETH and LTC to sink into BTC in prep. for Monday.

Back
Top Bottom