Official Bitcoin Thread

Got some lite coin today...

Will purchase some bitcoin later this week....

Wanted some foamposites but they look trash in person (legions)... gonna use thay money to cop anot her lite coin or just get a piece of bitcoin...

looked through my accounts and bought 21 litecoin and sold at minimal gainz... like woo maybe 200 dollars
around 800 dollars put in, worth over 4k at this second.

don't be like me. HODL
have fun bruhs - this roller coaster is going to the MOON

I tested it out a few days ago with a dollar of BTC. Just sold it for cash, and the transfer went through next day. Surprised at how quick the turnaround was. Gotta try it again to be sure it's that quick.

Now deposits on the other hand...been waiting since the 7th for a BTC purchase and cash deposit to go through. Meanwhile I'm missing all these dips.:frown:

I’ve been waiting since the 5th for 3 litecoins still nothing

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/11/investing/bitcoin-rally-futures/index.html

This CNNMONEY guys....the influx/demand....its only starting. Are you going to just watch or get on? or hate? :smile:

AAzBUz4.jpg

Bought 10 LTC last week, I think I'm going to dive back in and grab a few more...Sweet Lord do I wish I would of jumped in sooner but better late than never

Decided to sell some of my btc to get more ltc
Patiently waiting for a small dip

I know when I get paid I am going to put a small portion of what I regular would save into one of these.

Still waiting for quadriga to validate me. Then still have to deposit which will take a day. Damn man.

Last night was reading on taxes on this...doesnt seem fun lol.

Bold prediction....feel free to screen capture and flame me if it doesn't come....

litecoin - by jan1 $280
litecoin - by april 2018 3000.00. yes, you heard that right. **FLAME SUIT ON**

280 to 3k in 3 months? What is the basis of this prediction?

Are weekends usually a downward trend? I'm looking at coinbase and it seems that Saturday the prices always fall. Gonna have to set an alert

Back
Top Bottom