Official Bitcoin Thread

Ripple is the crypto that makes the most sense from an average person standpoint and be the tool that bridges the gap. Sure its not completely decentralized, but the goal is to be more and more decentralized as time goes on.

Bitcoin is amazing tech. Ethereum is imo even moreso amazing. But Ripple makes the most sense to me as far as real world usage. Its bridging the gap between crypto's and traditional banks.

I just hope it catches on eventually, because sure I have money in it, but I really do like the project. I'll hold my ripple the same way bitcoin supporters stayed faithful for so long. I want to see how far it can go.

I believe in ripple, and I believe in decentralized crypto's like litecoin and ethereum. Of course I believe in the OG bitcoin, but I believe theres a place for them all. And Ripple is making moves. It'll move one day

Same bro. I have high hopes for ripple. Doesnt move really but it should take off eventually. Slow and steady for ripple. There are a lot of amazing tech out there. Its just that bitcoin is the well known one.

Look into REQ as well.

Props to whoever mentioned ripple a couple days ago did some research and I'm sold on it's long term growth got a couple hundred
I agree with all this. The way I see it, banks aren’t just going to go away. I mean, ideally, that would be great, but we all know how the government and big money thinks: they want their cut. I feel like Ripple makes a lot of sense for the future. Plus they have Japanese banks partnering with them so I’m in :lol:. Bout to go in and hold on for the long haul lol

It's 7 billion people in the world and only 21 Million btc *not all are mined yet

1000 people now own 40% of btc....

so that leaves 13 million left for the rest of us? and probably less

13 million / 7Billion puts everyone else owning a thousandth of a btc

This thing goes 20 fold then it could easily get to 1 or 10 million (That's when I cash out and start wearing sweatsuits all over the place)

It's 7 billion people in the world and only 21 Million btc *not all are mined yet

This thing goes 20 fold then it could easily get to 1 or 10 million (That's when I cash out and start wearing sweatsuits all over the place)

21 is the total supply ....somewhere around 2030......RIGHT NOW only 16million......

take away Satoshi's 1 million......that leaves us with 15million.....

take away the early adopters mining it less that .0001 cents and hard drives crashed.....that leaves 14million....

then you look at the blockchain and look at Bitcoin Days Destroyed....it shows approx 5million addresses that are ACTIVE.

Meaning, EVERYONE will be competing for possibly around 5-10million BITCOINS. THINK ABOUT THAT.

It would be nice but there is no way bitcoin reaches 1 million or 10 million in our lifetimes. Even 100k is a longshot, it's possible but it's a longshot. 1 million price at the current pace would put the total cryptocurrency market cap at around 20 trillion.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is the difference between all these currencies and why are there different ones? Do they all serve the same purpose but are just different “brands”? What makes One better than another?

It would be nice but there is no way bitcoin reaches 1 million or 10 million in our lifetimes. Even 100k is a longshot, it's possible but it's a longshot. 1 million price at the current pace would put the total cryptocurrency market cap at around 20 trillion.

You sad you missed the boat huh?

I need to buy ripple now... tell me where I can buy with my debit card. most exchanges want to buy with bitcoin.
help a brother out

futurehendrix futurehendrix just buy some btc via coinbase with ur cc/debit, etc and transfer to an exchange like binance and buy the ripple. only way to do it

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10613323 (if u need a signup link for binance)

what's everyones thoughts with the futures trading? i think everyone thought it was going to crash (i still think it could...just building it up for the fall)+ the next futures open on the 17th right?

for all "nocoiners", might be the best chance to jump in.

For all the alt'ers-whats everyone doing? salty having so many alts and having nothing happen while btc/ltc talking all the gainz

futurehendrix futurehendrix just buy some btc via coinbase with ur cc/debit, etc and transfer to an exchange like binance and buy the ripple. only way to do it

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10613323 (if u need a signup link for binance)

what's everyones thoughts with the futures trading? i think everyone thought it was going to crash (i still think it could...just building it up for the fall)+ the next futures open on the 17th right?

for all "nocoiners", might be the best chance to jump in.

For all the alt'ers-whats everyone doing? salty having so many alts and having nothing happen while btc/ltc talking all the gainz
any Wells Fargo ppl in here. can't buy anything keep declining card on coin base

Wells Fargo lets Coinbase glide on my account. But I have a special account.

My credit union keeps flagging me though.

I’m going to have to change my number. People calling me like crazy to help them.

Tired of these ppl wanting me to hand walk them through this.

LISK? thats a new one

Fap is a big supporter of Lisk, Wave, Salt.

I think Metal, too :lol:

I’m just not a fan of Java and JavaScript (Lisk).

Guys just look at the market cap and supply circulation. Supply and Demand. You can find the solid coins based on that, do the research and you can see if it’s a solution that will stand strong!

Legit I was at the barbershop yesterday getting my fade, and the topic came up.

Barbershop was the LAST place I expected to hear about it. I just listened though, didn't even jump in the convo. One dude actually pronounced ethereum right, but they all thought it was some "illuminati" stuff.

I wasn't about to hold a blockchain for dummies seminar in the barbershop so I just enjoyed the hot takes :lol:

Bruh my barber got dudes paying him in bitcoin lol

how do you calculate the value of your cryptocurrency?

ive traded btc for ripple and then traded from eth to btc to ripple. lol i’m lost at finding the true value of it because of the different pricing of each trade. so much to keep up with lol. i’m not sure if i’m keeping track of all the buy and sells correctly in Blockfolio.

Back
Top Bottom