Official Bitcoin Thread

The average techie doesn’t have the computer/electricity power needed to mine at a high rate.

how do you calculate the value of your cryptocurrency?

ive traded btc for ripple and then traded from eth to btc to ripple. lol i’m lost at finding the true value of it because of the different pricing of each trade. so much to keep up with lol. i’m not sure if i’m keeping track of all the buy and sells correctly in Blockfolio.

i'm so lost myself too lmao! now i just try to remember how much cash put in all together thats bout it lmao

Ripple is the crypto that makes the most sense from an average person standpoint and be the tool that bridges the gap. Sure its not completely decentralized, but the goal is to be more and more decentralized as time goes on.

Bitcoin is amazing tech. Ethereum is imo even moreso amazing. But Ripple makes the most sense to me as far as real world usage. Its bridging the gap between crypto's and traditional banks.

I just hope it catches on eventually, because sure I have money in it, but I really do like the project. I'll hold my ripple the same way bitcoin supporters stayed faithful for so long. I want to see how far it can go.

I believe in ripple, and I believe in decentralized crypto's like litecoin and ethereum. Of course I believe in the OG bitcoin, but I believe theres a place for them all. And Ripple is making moves. It'll move one day

I did some Research on Ripple, and it's a really good crypto for non-technical people like me. Once I get through this bittrex authentication business I'm getting on Ripple.

#LTC2018

LTC up

tenor.gif

I'm thinking about scooping up some alts today seeing alot of red. Also, I think all eyes will be on bitcoin today so I may try and shift some of my bitcoin to some decent alts. My NT experts is this a bad idea?

Hmmmm, gonna start selling yeezys for bitcoin.

I'm thinking the same... just put up a bunch of shoes for sale yesterday. Hoping to sell some, then roll some of that money back into crypto.

Also think I might just take any of my profits from Amazon Merch, and roll it right into crypto as well.

for those that use Coinbase to sell. What setting y'all have it under? If you sold, how was your experience?

for those that use Coinbase to sell. What setting y'all have it under? If you sold, how was your experience?
I tested it out a few days ago with a dollar of BTC. Just sold it for cash, and the transfer went through next day. Surprised at how quick the turnaround was. Gotta try it again to be sure it's that quick.

Now deposits on the other hand...been waiting since the 7th for a BTC purchase and cash deposit to go through. Meanwhile I'm missing all these dips.:frown:

tried adding another CC to coinbase. I can't see that card even though it said it's in the system. Wait another day for it to show?

Back
Top Bottom