Official Bitcoin Thread

Whats up with Roger Ver saying BCC going to take over again? Another fork? One eventually has to rule right. I just want to make sure I got my money in the right one

FACT:

Only 300.000 addresses have more than 1 BTC.

Question: So what happens when Whales want to own 1 bitcoin where there is only a finite number of bitcoin, and many are HODLERS?!?!!? 20k seems like a steal.

Out of curiosity where are you getting that stat from? Not saying it's false (you are the NT crypto god) just looking to get another source of info.

Not sure how to add a poll but id be interested to know out of the users here who has invested more than $500, $1k, $5k,$10k plus. Also who owns more than 1/4 BTC, 1/2 BTC, 1 BTC, 5 BTC, or 10 BTC plus.

So I can put in some real money (about 10k) come February. I have about 2k spread across ETH and LTC at the moment.

I’m thinking I do the same with the 10, or do you guys suggest I maybe put 7 into BTC and 3 spread across the other two?

Out of curiosity where are you getting that stat from? Not saying it's false (you are the NT crypto god) just looking to get another source of info.

https://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html - do some digging here. also check Vinny Lingham (CEO Civic) twitter in which he retweeted the stat :smile:

Lets get it!!

Also, you guys with iphones....you see what's trending on IOS (GO CHECK!)?!?!? I heard 600k downloads over THANKGIVING weekend. You know what that means right..... people chatting crypto over dinner!!! LOL WOW

coinbase-ios.jpg

Not sure how to add a poll but id be interested to know out of the users here who has invested more than $500, $1k, $5k,$10k plus. Also who owns more than 1/4 BTC, 1/2 BTC, 1 BTC, 5 BTC, or 10 BTC plus.

that would be interesting, but i don't think many would want to expose themselves to a possible hack (especially newbs not up on security). I'd definitely be interested tho.

So I can put in some real money (about 10k) come February. I have about 2k spread across ETH and LTC at the moment.

I’m thinking I do the same with the 10, or do you guys suggest I maybe put 7 into BTC and 3 spread across the other two?

If i was in your position....

safe/moderate:

40% ETH
40% LTC
20% BTC

aggressive:

40% BTC
50% LTC
10% ETH

YOLO:

50% LTC
25% ETH
25% BCH

Good luck! Try to stack before 2018!!!

Last edited:
^ coming up short 10% on the aggressive fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

Lots of interest brewing over cryptocurrency. Slightly regret not throwing in a little more last week, but I'll follow-up this week. Good times to come.

Planting that seed (SALT Lending). If SALT was opened, I'd be debt free (school loans, cc aka amazon card LOL) AND be making money in $$$ paying off my collateral. SALT LENDING gonna be a game changer.

Look at this schedule for December:

- Coinbase Custodial Services
- CME Futures
- Salt Lending

Planting that seed (SALT Lending). If SALT was opened, I'd be debt free (school loans, cc aka amazon card LOL) AND be making money in $$$ paying off my collateral. SALT LENDING gonna be a game changer.

Look at this schedule for December:

- Coinbase Custodial Services
- CME Futures
- Salt Lending

Salt's pricing is going to be at $15 per token on the platform correct? If so, the price on exchanges should rise close to $15 once the platform launches.

Back
Top Bottom