Official Bitcoin Thread

OMG been holding tight the last couple weeks through all the volatility.

Why the exception for NEO??

Neo is my anchor coin which I believe will rise significantly in the coming years. Definitely worth hodling long term. Kinda like btc or eth.

I use my trezor and MEW

Does Trevor only holds Bitcoin? What about others?

Been doing a lot of research with this, and I think I'm ready...

Only concern is where do most of you guys purchase and trade from Coinbase, Kraken,

Heard of LiviaCoins?

Last edited:
Coinbase, Bittrex and Poloniex

I would say those are the main exchanges.
Everything else you should really know what you're doing before jumping into them.

Seems like Coinbase is the only place
Coinbase, Bittrex and Poloniex

I would say those are the main exchanges.
Everything else you should really know what you're doing before jumping into them.

Good lawrd 10K wire transfer for minimum, I'm not ready yet :lol:

Did so much research on cryptocurrency and mining...I didn't look into how to buy and exchange. :lol:

About to figure this out: all I'm trying to jump on is XRP and some ETH...

Last edited:
Does Bitcoin/Coinbase work like Acorns/Stash? Going to try to use this to make money for the time being, just want to time the withdrawals correctly and reinvest the profits hopefully.

Got it... LOL

So now, my next question is there any source of news for Cryptocurrency? i.e. CNBC Market News, Money.CNN

Last edited:
once the dust settles in china, i would look into WTC
yea I've been watching it for a min, pretty steady throughout whats been going on

Does Bitcoin/Coinbase work like Acorns/Stash? Going to try to use this to make money for the time being, just want to time the withdrawals correctly and reinvest the profits hopefully.
I know coinbase lets you do reoccurring deposits

Got it... LOL

So now, my next question is there any source of news for Cryptocurrency? i.e. CNBC Market News, Money.CNN
https://bitcoinmagazine.com is pretty dope

Anybody recommend any FB groups that would be help on this subject as a buyer and seller?

Anybody grab any KIN this morning?

yes, threw a few eth in. we'll see how it goes.

kin-tx.jpg

So that's the reason why btc taking this kind of dip I guess.

We gon see what the future holds.

JP Morgan has the nerves to talk about fraud after that mortgage fraud stunt they pulled...

Always bet against the Chinese when it comes to technology...

This dip is a early sale for those who want to get started and build their profolio.

Anybody investing in KickCoins? Feedback?

Dopecoin and HemCoin is on the rise? :lol: Not suprise

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom