Official Bitcoin Thread

TA in crypto is trash, no one predicted a shot to 7000 in a week. People were posting like experts expecting pullbacks to 4000, then going to 5500-6000 eventually.

The best summary of TA on crypto that I've heard is that it's like astrology for men

I been telling y’all we weren’t going back to test $4k once the movement happened. We’ll ramp through 7, probably retest 6-6.5k, base and then go to 10.

But even you saying this like the TA experts saying what they are saying is false. Nobody knows anything...and its best to keep it like that

It’s ridiculous. I’m just waiting for eth to break out a little more so I can peel some off and buy a MacBook with the earnings. Hate using the desktops at work like a peasant. We get through 200 with volume we got 220 and the. Prob some resistance around 250 but once we get through there we’re chilling nice.

It’s ridiculous. I’m just waiting for eth to break out a little more so I can peel some off and buy a MacBook with the earnings. Hate using the desktops at work like a peasant. We get through 200 with volume we got 220 and the. Prob some resistance around 250 but once we get through there we’re chilling nice.
ask your company to get you one

$7200.

Also, checkout iOS app store.... "blockchain" is trending!!! Last time this happened was Thanksgiving 2017 (rt before ATH). FACTS.

ios.jpg

Last edited:
Crazy part is the bull run is just getting started cause the way bitcoin trends it 10-15x from the bottom. So 3k puts us at 30-45k on the next run? That’s gonna be crazy.not sure where the pull back would be on that but buying in at that price would be crazy.

Crazy part is the bull run is just getting started cause the way bitcoin trends it 10-15x from the bottom. So 3k puts us at 30-45k on the next run? That’s gonna be crazy.not sure where the pull back would be on that but buying in at that price would be crazy.

30-45k sounds about right to me too.

Back
Top Bottom