Official Bitcoin Thread

I have a bag of XRP.

going back to $3 would be nice, but we'll see.

XRP started at 100,000,000,000 tokens

it stands at 99,991,633,428 so its gradually goin down when the market isnt even hot. The coin burn mechanism will create value going forward. Ive been meaning to buy XRP for months now but I been bull****ting. i need a new phone and I need a bigger bag of alts...

i got in NOV 2017 , ive seen nothing but blood. Im immune to the dark. after that crazy dec and january i can stand any adversity. I didnt put much in to start but ive been buying a few times a month ever since. Got a nice little stash but not nice enough. The market will eventually rebound. Its doing so now but im not 100 percent certain about this run up. I think we have to visit 4.5 -4.2k again. thin out the herd then off to the moon

patience

it stands at 99,991,633,428 so its gradually goin down when the market isnt even hot. The coin burn mechanism will create value going forward. Ive been meaning to buy XRP for months now but I been bull****ting. i need a new phone and I need a bigger bag of alts...

i got in NOV 2017 , ive seen nothing but blood. Im immune to the dark. after that crazy dec and january i can stand any adversity. I didnt put much in to start but ive been buying a few times a month ever since. Got a nice little stash but not nice enough. The market will eventually rebound. Its doing so now but im not 100 percent certain about this run up. I think we have to visit 4.5 -4.2k again. thin out the herd then off to the moon

patience

Does the coin burn add value tho like traditional money?

Even with the burn, value still seems to be linked with the performance of bitcoin.

patience
If you go back to 4K the chart is broken and we’re in trouble. We’re pushing on big resistance right now if we break through this 6-6.5k wall we’re set to go back to 10.

Alts are dead. The dumb money won’t flow into them like it did in 2017. Gonna be a slow burn on them just like it was in tech after the dot com bubble burst.

Alts are dead. The dumb money won’t flow into them like it did in 2017. Gonna be a slow burn on them just like it was in tech after the dot com bubble burst.

Ehhhh I think money will wash back and forth just like in September 2017 where BTC laid the smackdown on alts. Once the fork was cancelled, alt pairs boomed! But we’ll see.

if / when btc pushes the crypto cap to 200, then 500bil, then 1trillion.....investors, institutional, retail, and normies will be buying middle to small cap...so I do see alts booming. will it be relative to btc as in the past, probably not...but if btc is at 50k, where do you think ETH, LTC, ETC will be? Then NEO, WAVES, WTC, VEN? May as well be preppin and put some $$$ on the side for these markets....i mean fidelity, bakkt/dacc is. (screen capped in previous posts).

Major resistance at 6.5k... will be hard to break it...

Feel like my bullish sentiment has been right for the past few weeks even though I wish I was wrong cuz I'm not loading up.

Major resistance at 6.5k... will be hard to break it...

6hrs laaaaterrr.....BTC cray.

1BC2A4CE-8FF0-40EC-A6A5-D551CDC4D0AD.jpeg

I decided not to cash out on my crypto. Still going to hold on strong

I ended up selling mine at the end of February. Had to pay my car and didn’t want to dip into my savings :rolleyes Been regretting it the past couple months. Thinking about buying back what I had

Had .1 btc, 8 litecoins, and 2 ethereum. I got them all thanksgiving weekend 2017 so prices are even better now

Just wondering, what is this called in TA?!?!

**love how TA experts always call bear trends, but then their TA out the window when something like this happens.

1AA5AEB1-3864-47C8-AE18-15CCC2AD081C.jpeg

TA in crypto is trash, no one predicted a shot to 7000 in a week. People were posting like experts expecting pullbacks to 4000, then going to 5500-6000 eventually.

I been telling y’all we weren’t going back to test $4k once the movement happened. We’ll ramp through 7, probably retest 6-6.5k, base and then go to 10.

Back
Top Bottom