Official Bitcoin Thread

lol everyone is a pro trader in here. my advice is not to listen to anybody and DYOR

This is what I’ve gathered. There are a few who have provided good advice from their past experience... then there are a ton of hot takes and hogwash.

full

Neva left!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We in here. Living and dying by LTC :pimp:

Strictly dying by BCH :pimp:

I’m just sitting back taking notes off all the wonderful calls made the past few pages, def waiting on Crux to come through and make his call...so I can dive head first!

I don't get all the tron bashing personally. It might be total trash but so are 99% of these alt coins and ico's. Tron is nowhere near the worst. Let's not act like we are value investing in the next Berkshire hathaways with these things.

Another alt coin price pump is probably coming as it always does, so there's money to be made. The fact that it's cheap and people think it has a "cool" name and the creator is shilling it so hard is enough to make it go up a lot on the next wave as was shown before.

I agree its totally stupid, that's why I only put a small amount of house money on it and a bunch of other alts that I don't care if I lose it all. My main positions are and probably always will be in BTC ETH and LTC.

I don't reccomend anyone invest anything into tron or whatever other alt that they don't mind losing 100%, but that goes for crypto in general.

Was just skimming through the early days of the thread...

Page 2...

I bought a bunch (like 3k worth) a couple years back when that guy made the deep web thread. I guess it's time to cash them in. Completely forgot about it.

2011 there were lows of 30 cents and a high of $32. Worse case scenario that bag would have been worth a mill today. Best case..... 100 mill :smh:

Btc will hit $2000+ in 2017...either ur in or ur out. Scared money dont make money.

Faptoshi arrives in the thread :lol:

It took 5 years for the thread to advance 3 pages 2011-2016.

From Dec 2016 till now we have added another 695.

Last edited:
Damn, aren't you guys tired of Tron :lol:

Some great coins like Bluzelle and Ziliqa just came out and Wanchain is coming too. Better places to invest your money.

You guys should check out some of the really popular completed ICO's waiting to hit exchanges and pounce on them once they come out.

Faptoshi arrives in the thread :lol:

It took 5 years for the thread to advance 3 pages 2011-2016.

From Dec 2016 till now we have added another 695.

If only I'd come into crypto one year earlier. At best I'll be 6 figures by now. :smh:

Definitely going to be seeing what happens after it hits the exchanges. It did have a high market cap and I'm not sure what the bonuses were so it could get dumped.

On another note, just discovered this site which ranks cryptos by github activity.
https://www.cryptomiso.com/

Good way to filter out the good coins and to see how well projects are going.

Is it normal to see tokens that are fresh on the market in the top 20-30 for trading volume??

I feel like i've seen maybe 4 or 5 up there the past couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom