Official Bitcoin Thread

giphy.gif

Y'all really stressing? I'm sleeping like a baby. I'm in this for the long term.
This is going to be a good year bros. Relax.

I'm in it for the long hall but it's a pain for ICO investments since you're essentially putting in less money in.

If you're portfolio is set in stone and you're just waiting for it to mature then you all good.

Why are these people asking about corrections like they have money in crypto? :lol:

I'm sure they're talking about yesterday.

Hearing finished. I saw the whole thing...recaps:

- SEC underfunded, and under staffed. They need more help in even thinking of regulating exchanges

Clayton: "Patchwork not sufficient to address international market." "Markets have become truly global...becomes a challenge with regulation."

- SEC main purpose is to stop shady icos. 4billion was raised last year and NOT ONE registered with SEC (LOL)
- Warner mentions how blockchain is transformational, just like wireless cell phones. predicts 22trillion space 2020
- They mentioned the term HODL. LOL
- Kennedy stating that we have too many disclosures on Bitcoin. Maybe we don't need any? Free market.

Overall, the sentiment I got is BULLISH. There were nothing that struck FUD during the whole dialogue. In fact, it seemed there was alot of interest in the space, and SEC validating how BIG this actually is. "BIG enough, to where we need to pay attention"

*** DO YOU FELLAS. You already know what i'm doing.

Last edited:
A 20 trillion market cap would basically make a lot of us millionaires or at least in the very high 6 figures mark.

That would probably make great coins like NEO, ICX, VEN, WAN and BNtY reach that 300-600$ range by 2020

I’m totally not srs about BNTY...lol

Not a fan of his "course" he's selling, but whatever. Mans cant knock him for making money.

BUT

He's a pretty good listen. He's got a couple videos I've enjoyed.

Back
Top Bottom