Official Bitcoin Thread

Yeah it's going up, the idea is for early adopters to breed to create monsters for newcomers on launch and be able to profit. I imagine the eggs will be pretty expensive by then.

I havent heard of this, but the concept is good. Kudos to you for taking the “calculated risk” and being a VERY early adopter in this space. If its successful, you’re gonna reap the rewards and it will be well deserved!

Yeah it's going up, the idea is for early adopters to breed to create monsters for newcomers on launch and be able to profit. I imagine the eggs will be pretty expensive by then.
Yeah their site says that egg prices will increase by 15% on launch. No launch date as of yet though.

I think by that point the entry price will be too expensive for most though. It's been at 345 eggs sold for over an hour now. Really cool idea though, wish I wouldn't have waited until I got to the office to try and buy :lol:. Good luck, let us know what monsters you get :pimp:.

LUN could be getting to some nice levels to start looking at it. Low supply. Went from 25 to 70 in a week.

QLC QSP RPX PRL BNTY looking intriguing as well if you were waiting for a pullback.

I’m trying to sell the rest of my eos to buy more bnty but I think my gas was too low and it’s taking forever to transfer.

Blink and you miss it smh.

We'll see what it's looking like once it hits exchanges around June.

30% does seem high. Coin price would have to be pretty high for that to sustain since they have no fees.

My first transaction failed. Probably not enough gas.

2nd transaction, I rushed and copied my own address in the send. By then it was too late.

So did any of you get in that digitex ICO? Sold out in 20 minutes.

So they did not do a KYC so I probably could have tried to get in on it, even though they said it's not open to US residents.

Some info on World of Ether from their Telegram (Okeke is on their team):

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 12.05.29 PM.png

EDIT: Launch is estimated in around 8 weeks.

Last edited:
I'm up a ton on Crypto there was no way I wasn't getting my friends and family into Crypto. I actually made it one of my New Years goals.

put me on friend :smile:

Fam I really didn’t do anything special. I got in this thread a year ago. I copped eth and held it based on some of the recommendations on this thread (I actually bought eth blindly and was gonna sell once it doubled (doubling being 20 bucks at the time), dudes in this thread told me to just be patient. It hit 100 by May and I was down for life.

Yeah their site says that egg prices will increase by 15% on launch. No launch date as of yet though.

I think by that point the entry price will be too expensive for most though. It's been at 345 eggs sold for over an hour now. Really cool idea though, wish I wouldn't have waited until I got to the office to try and buy :lol:. Good luck, let us know what monsters you get :pimp:.

It's starting to get crazy, another hundred eggs was sold in last hour :lol:
Price is like 40x what I paid now

I battled with that sentiment aloe before putting anyone on but at the end of the day it’s their money. I just let them know what their options are. I’m over 50K up and looking to touch 100K this year. What kind of friend would I be to not at least give a heads up.
How much did you initially put in?

Fam I really didn’t do anything special. I got in this thread a year ago. I copped eth and held it based on some of the recommendations on this thread (I actually bought eth blindly and was gonna sell once it doubled (doubling being 20 bucks at the time), dudes in this thread told me to just be patient. It hit 100 by May and I was down for life.
I just got to pick up new coins only holding ripple and stellar. up 20K tho

Back
Top Bottom