Official Bitcoin Thread

49q72fkqpr401.jpg

I've been given help numerous times in here and Discord, and I don't mind giving help to others. But right now the thread is "How to Buy Cryptocurrency" which isn't really what we're trying to accomplish :lol:.

It's not gonna change though :lol:. You look at any of the sneaker threads on here and there are more people asking about sizing etc than discussing the shoes themselves.

Since you mentioned Google Authenticator... any idea on how to get it working correctly again?

I have it on my phone, but I replaced the original phone I had it setup on. Whenever I tried logging into Coinbase and using Authenticator, the code it created was not valid. So for now I've been doing the Text 2FA instead. I'd prefer to use Google Authenticator (safer right?)... but can't get it working correctly again.
Google search it there’s a way to set it up on a new device.

Yeah I get that, but if you simply don’t wanna answer a question a million times over, just don’t, I’m sure someone else might jump on it and spread the info...I’m sure you discussed Blockfolio before in the thread, there is no way I would I have found that info searching through 400 pages, you dropped essential info in 2 seconds, right after you dropped that a couple of other dudes that didn’t even ask for that info benefitted from it and thanked you....I myself a week in trying to do my part spreading the little I know...that elitist mentality of constantly talking down newbs just makes some of you come off as a bit douchey...not you in specific Marmour...you seem to be a very helpful and informative person in this thread.

Okay, I understand...

It’s the attitude..

The only way we can get our blessing is by blessing others....too much money out here in this...

NT let’s get this paper and help each other.

Real Talk, @fapmasterjr if I hit 200K of this Salt move. I’m transferring you 10K of LTC.

Hold me to it!

So is it looking like bch will take bitcoins place?

Seems as if the utility of Bitcoin is obselete even though its not even close to reaching critical mass. The value at this point seems to be because bits the first coin to break in the crypto space.

BTC is a household name. Yeah it’s trash in terms of speed and fees, but it’s the standard.

I don’t see BTC falling off any time soon, but I would never write off someone jumping up the table in the future.

But the near future? Nah I can’t see it

Bch is the true bitcoin ! and is the one and only true king of the North I said this 30 pages ago!

Wallstreet done took btc over, if you stay in btc, keep an eye on that mempool ,transaction fees and scaleability and what's gonna happen behind the scenes of lightning network and also remember whenever bch is more profitable to mine, a significant amount of miners jump to bch. Not to say btc wont explode and I could be totally wrong hedge on what you believe in but do your homework

I've been HODL'ing for awhile, may not be a lot for someone who started two weeks ago, but I'm happy with what I have so far

You may want to remove that

Werd of advice, don’t post too much info about your profolio...

The hackers are lurking, b.

Even though I doubt they’ll come for you because they target massive accounts...just be safe.

Last edited:
Keep getting emails from BitcoinIRA trying to sell me on rolling over 401K money to cryptos.:lol:

I don't have that type of risk tolerance.:lol::blush:

I've actually toyed with the idea of rolling over a portion of my contributions going forward into crypto mainly to see if there are any tax advantages in doing so. Like I said it's just a thought at the moment but a constant one.

Man, I still can't get over taking a tiny risk and throwing some money at Litecoin back in the summer. I don't know what compelled me to just give away that money. I didn't know a thing about cryptos then.

IOTA finally making a move. Been sitting patiently for a while.:pimp:

I've actually toyed with the idea of rolling over a portion of my contributions going forward into crypto mainly to see if there are any tax advantages in doing so. Like I said it's just a thought at the moment but a constant one.

Same here, just a portion.

I think things are so early, and so much isn't concrete at the moment that it's the perfect time to make a quick killing before regulations change and red tape gets added.

What do you mean bro?

I can’t speak for anyone else, I took a substainal amount of time researching this stuff and joining groups before posting

It’s very annoying for someone to keep asking the same question every 4 pages...Just scroll back and read.

Bad enough we are really trying to help with the bigger stuff (coins, news, predictions etc).. a person gets tired of repeating themselves every 2 days of the same questions.

That’s all we are saying. The resource is out there, YouTube, google, articles, etc.

Atleast attempt it :lol:

Bravo. Thread has become unreadable haha. People just wannabe spoonfed while others trying to be like ...

6948BCBD-890F-408F-95C1-3FBF563A81BA.gif

I can see why people be mortgaging their homes and stuff. Right now I have everything I don't mind to risk in it and I'm making gains. But there are a lot of stuff that I would of have put money, but I rather not because I want the safety net. And boy are those coins moving, I would of have been up thousands and thousands if I had the cojones.

However, with my luck I bet it all and lose so ....

Decisions.

Back
Top Bottom