Official Bitcoin Thread

went to binance.com and the website just doesn't look as simple as coinbase
bunch of stuff going on
seems confusing

Damn .

This time I can say no one tried to help.

My BTC transfer still pending in Coinbase.

I asked for some to get me 300 worth of XRP when it was .35, it wouldn't have cost yoiu anything because I would.of have gave you the cash. But no, now that ***** is at .57, jelly.

That just cut my earnings in half, and for yo u carts that day is just cents

By Felicia, let's say you got 1000 shares at .25 cents that meas that at .75 I just lost the opportunity to by 667 shares.

That's life changing if this XRP If you invest heavy ... you never know, 67% of your earnings just lost.

mine took a whole week to go through with checking account transfer
but i also bought some with cc and went through instantly

I'm not talking about purchasing the bitcoin.

Im talking about transferring bitcoin out of coinbase to another exchange in order to be able to buy Alts. I purchased the bitcoin with the CC so it was instant.

BTW, Fap also talked about UKG and it has blown up from 11 to almost 30 cents but that an e tire different exchange. **** me.

I been paying attention but th3 moves have been to slow do to the process .... I'm so ******.

I want to be a millionaire

Im talking about transferring bitcoin out of coinbase to another exchange in order to be able to buy Alts. I purchased the bitcoin with the CC so it was instant.

BTW, Fap also talked about UKG and it has blown up from 11 to almost 30 cents but that an e tire different exchange. **** me.

I been paying attention but th3 moves have been to slow do to the process .... I'm so ****ed.

You gotta chill my dude. Still early in the game. First bus might have left, but there should be another one coming. We will all flourish.

I been paying attention but th3 moves have been to slow do to the process .... I'm so ****ed.

im tryna see whats up with that xrp
but i go to the finance website
to try and buy some and have no clue what to do

And for you guys talking about cents ...

Let's look at dudes playing with deep pockets and how the make them bigger.

If I'm reading this right.

Screenshot_20171213-043652.jpg

Someone sold 200k XRP at .59.

Let's say he started buying when XRP was at about. 18 cents. He then sold them at .59 cents.

He bought a total of 36k USD of XRP and he walked away with 118k USD...

Cents matter B .... the earlier you catch it the better.

Last edited:
im tryna see whats up with that xrp
but i go to the finance website
to try and buy some and have no clue what to do
You can't buy straight from another website. Yi u have to transfer your BTC from Coinbase to another exchange like Binance, wait for that to clear in order to buy them XRP. Then you at the Merci of that transfer and hope XRP doesn't go much higher ... I'm going o. 8 hours and my transaction still say pending and a I had was 100 bucks avail for the week of instant and I'm not selling my ETH or LTC ...

I gotta wait till I get home to authenticate my account on binance, getting on this wave as early as I can

im about to go all in on ripple today dude said cam down its ony .4 cents now look what happened I should of over reacted and got in yesterday.:smh::smh:

Last edited:
im about to go all in on ripple today dude said cam down its ony .4 cents now look what happened I should of over reacted and got in yesterday.:smh::smh:
Bruh

Let me know how is it so easy for you....

I can't even get money into another exchange it put a few thousand instant into coinbase.

Sometimes is easier said than done.

I'm super mad about LTC not so much as ripple although I did ask for sokneone to scoop me some and I would pay pal the money right away. But I see what's the hold up.

Is it going to be ETH with 100% gain today? Let's go.

**** is so crazy, just have to be reminded, this is the new thing people are jumping into.

If it was this easy all the time, everyone would be caking. You have to be in top of this ish.

Back
Top Bottom