Official Bitcoin Thread

Well I just bought 1 lightcoin, first time ever doing this...hope I don’t lose my money

Wait so I bought it at 328$ after the fee, but is not in my wallet yet, if the price goes up before I get it, do I get charge more for it? I need a crash course on this ***

Wait so I bought it at 328$ after the fee, but is not in my wallet yet, if the price goes up before I get it, do I get charge more for it? I need a crash course on this ***
you'll get it for $328 (whatever was locked in at the current time)

So would you guys recommend I invest and buy 2 more lightcoins? What’s the worst and best case scenario with lightcoin?...I’m on the verge of just saying *** it and invest a grand

So would you guys recommend I invest and buy 2 more lightcoins? What’s the worst and best case scenario with lightcoin?...I’m on the verge of just saying *** it and invest a grand
No one is gonna tell you what to do exactly here, but don't expect to be a millionaire off this in my opinion.
Just spend whatever you feel comfortable and hold on to your investment until it hits a certain price target.
Buy on the dip. Sell on the high. Same how you would do with stocks.

In general, the whole market is looking bull(good thing) right now
I don't see any bear market.
But yeah, do research on google and reddit on Litecoin and other coins. Best of luck to you.

do what you feel is right man
there is no right or wrong time cuz you never really know whats going to happen
its all a gamble bro

Thinking of picking up some more xrp... got in at less than .20 but a relatively small position.. its at .40 now. These cents wont make a difference when it's worth >$1 each (which i can see happening with xrp). Just cant get myself to buy at an ATH

I did, but apparently it was coinbase that canceled, Chase didn’t show any transactions....I went ahead and bought again...hopefully this one doesn’t cancel...ima be tight
i linked my chase checking
took a full week to go through
just a heads up
also log in through a computer
so u can verify the account ur using
goes way smoother that way

Yeah I linked one of my checking accounts and although I did it on mobile I verified everything...so let’s see...they canceled my previous purchase writhin 5 minutes, this one still pending for over 20 minutes so I think I’m good now

Thinking of picking up some more xrp... got in at less than .20 but a relatively small position.. its at .40 now. These cents wont make a difference when it's worth >$1 each (which i can see happening with xrp). Just cant get myself to buy at an ATH

Annnnd just like that .50 smhhh

ripple was suppose jump after I invested why is this happening now:rofl:. Lord let me get in before it hit .75 atleast.
I feel the same way lol. It's been sitting between .22 and .25 for months. I've just been waiting to get my bonus check this week so I can go all the way in and it decides to move %84 smh. I'm low key pissed

Back
Top Bottom