Official Bitcoin Thread

Question, when you transfer coins from one wallet to another, are there fees involved?

Example, going from Coinbase to Bittrex?

Same goes when i transfer those coins to change then for let's say NEO or SALT, are there fees?

I don't mess with Binance anymore because of that....GDAX is the only one afaik that has zero fees on withdrawal, they actually pay your network fee which is dope af

Question, when you transfer coins from one wallet to another, are there fees involved?

Example, going from Coinbase to Bittrex?

Same goes when i transfer those coins to change then for let's say NEO or SALT, are there fees?

If you use a coin's blockchain network, there will be fees......miners gotta eat too

If you trade in an exchange, there will be fees.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm @fapmasterjr @stick @mrking ahat ahat

Good lookin' out fellaz! I've been rockin' with crypto trading for about 5 months now and still get anxious when transferring from one account to another or doing conversions, especially when using a new website. Sometimes my OCD keeps me from doing something I'll regret though. It's a process. I have the basics down but I'm still trying wrap my head around the more advanced concepts and strategies.

Im new to this too, that ish be havibg me in edge :lol:

The first time i did it, i thought since its all digital itll show up instantly. Was tripping out after 10min lol. Finally went thru after like 15

Its official...lets see where this takes us come Sunday

02167E7A-833A-48E0-91CC-5122080097FC.jpeg

What does this mean for us?

I’m only in $250 that was play money.

$180 on btc @ $11,600K/ $45 on LTC @ $100 & $25 on ETH

Wanna do more but will have to wait till next check. Next check I have a car payment & might let the rest ride out! Just be broke for a week & invest in crypto

**** it .. I'm going to bite the bullet and deposit 10k .. where should I put then joints?

ETH, that's where I have everything at.

man the Trezor went up huge in price on Amazon smh...

Anyone order directly from them? How long did it take to get to state side?

NT's proffered desktop or mobile wallet?

man the Trezor went up huge in price on Amazon smh...

Anyone order directly from them? How long did it take to get to state side?

NT's proffered desktop or mobile wallet?

I noticed. Was like $85 last week and went up to $185.
I order the Ledger Nano instead.

Back
Top Bottom