Official Bitcoin Thread

thanks. You guys think BTC ship has sailed and I should focus on EUR and LTC?

no sir. buy btc. Ship has far far farrrrrrr from sailed. I got in like last week, my pieces increased in value same day. As more things happen in the economy and around the world, the big 3 can only do better. Definitely won't do worse. they're putting pressure on the banks to adjust to them.

just buy fractions. And when you get a couple extra dollars, buy more. and then..just wait.

A great Podcast to get into is

HODL Daily — Bitcoin, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, Ethereum, Litecoin and Altcoins for the Non-Technical by J.C. Hiatt

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast...ain-cryptocurrency-ethereum/id1309178056?mt=2

This is for beginners and explains cryptocurrency very well in a way anyone can understand.

Definately helping me out, I'm not a reader and there's too many video's on youtube. Podcast are the way to go for anyone like me

I liked robinhood as well, I would sell 1 day have my money the next or make a purchase and have my stocks next day...so far Coinbase I haven’t even got my Tuesday’s purchase in my account

BTC dipped down a good 3%, was gona hold it out to buy some more but it's slowly creepin up. Darn

Its official...lets see where this takes us come Sunday

02167E7A-833A-48E0-91CC-5122080097FC.jpeg

After a nice little spike I'm looking to transfer some VEN/BTC (VeChain)
upload_2017-12-8_15-19-31.png
from Binance over to my CoinBase BTC, but this prompt is freaking the hell the out of me:

upload_2017-12-8_15-15-38.png

I'm guessing that as long as the coin is from a BTC market I'm good but just wanted someone with prior experience in doing this to confirm such transaction. This'll be my first attempt at transferring an altcoin and want to be sure I don't "permanently lose" ish!

from Binance over to my CoinBase BTC, but this prompt is freaking the hell the out of me:

I'm guessing that as long as the coin is from a BTC market I'm good but just wanted someone with prior experience in doing this to confirm such transaction. This'll be my first attempt at transferring an altcoin and want to be sure I don't "permanently lose" ish!

U could only send btc to a btc wallet, you can’t send any other coin, it will be lost forever

You're trying to transfer your VEN tokens to that Coinbase wallet? Don't do it, you'll lose your VEN. You're not understanding correctly.

You can only hold Bitcoin (BTC) in that Coinbase wallet. VEN is not BTC. "VEN/BTC" is showing you how much your VEN is worth in Bitcoins. You'll have to sell your VEN for BTC and then transfer that BTC to Coinbase.

^To continue this conversation that 50inchvert brought up. What are peoples preferred "shift" or "convert" apps? I remember reading way back when on some of faps post regarding ShapeShift. Is that still a good way?

^To continue this conversation that 50inchvert brought up. What are peoples preferred "shift" or "convert" apps? I remember reading way back when on some of faps post regarding ShapeShift. Is that still a good way?

shapeshift.io is the only one i recommend and is legit. other way is to send to an exchange and start trading to the coin you want.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm fapmasterjr fapmasterjr stick stick mrking mrking ahat ahat

Good lookin' out fellaz! I've been rockin' with crypto trading for about 5 months now and still get anxious when transferring from one account to another or doing conversions, especially when using a new website. Sometimes my OCD keeps me from doing something I'll regret though. It's a process. I have the basics down but I'm still trying wrap my head around the more advanced concepts and strategies.

Back
Top Bottom