Official Bitcoin Thread

OMG 🔥🔥🔥🚀🚀🚀

IMG_1432.jpeg

Any reason why? I'm in the discord and it looks like it might be due to upcoming CEX listings? Would explain the instant pump if they need liquidity before going live at the 1-week mark. But this doubled in a matter of hours so not sure.

SOL folks are gonna be insufferable when that **** runs up way higher than ATHs :lol:

Couple folks I know are at Breakpoint and said it feels like early ETH

Wildin.

Still now that SBF has been locked up the network shouldn't shut down every couple months :lol:

Any reason why? I'm in the discord and it looks like it might be due to upcoming CEX listings? Would explain the instant pump if they need liquidity before going live at the 1-week mark. But this doubled in a matter of hours so not sure.

Peeps realizing that its Marketcap isn't FDV.....so in reality, with the circulating supply that's out...the marketcap for $token is only around $50MIL which many feel is super undervalued for its tokenomics and CEX listings that are incoming.

The Gemini Bitcoin Credit Card has been great for me. I get 3% on restaurants and 10% on gas 🔥🔥🔥

Ever so often I move the BTC rewards to my main account.

PS
The Gemini Mastercard CC is not to be confused with Gemini Earn which was an interest bearing account.

Last edited:
The past is the past, it's only at $35K now which is still about half of what we've seen in peak bull. It'll be a lot higher so I'm just DCAing now instead of regretting.

New NFT project, REDACT3D. Basically game theory where mints accrue ETH into a prize pot. Most recent 20 minted get the pot after 12 hours of no mints, size of prize based on you're spot in line (most recent mint gets largest prize).

Holding an NFT accrues ETH too which can be claimed whenever. Accrued through mints or, when the time comes, trading fees on Opensea or rarible. The contract is staked ETH so its not necessarily a constantly-depleting vault.

Price is still 0.1035 per mint, but need to get WL approval on Discord. Once this round of minting is done it can only be traded thru NFT exchanges.

Not sure on the longevity of this one but if it takes off at all, the ETH rewards for simply holding could be well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom