Official Bitcoin Thread

SOL cooking has me looking at other "Etherium killers" from the last bull again; Pokadot and Algorand specifically. I'm with Fap though, CAL got me a nice little bag that I cashed out but I'll likely throw back in pretty soon. Might be AMP gang again too lol!

The best performers will probably be some shiny new alts that we haven't even heard of yet. Most coins from last cycle won't ever come close to their previous all time highs. That said, I do think Solana will be a clear winner out of the "old" alts. I'm pretty biased though :lol:.

Kaspa (KAS) is something that I've seen some smart people talking about. Already up 3000% in the past year though.

SOL will need some good news to reach ATH but I think it can take that next step to reach the tier below BTC and ETH after some time.

Got Kaspa on my watchlist. No VC interference and very strong community. Actually got in at half the current MC but sold it :smh:
Also had Pepe on my list and was ready to buy but bull run decided to start before pay day.
Rollbit is another one that I think wil be huge.

Also, I just remembered, that with bull run comes high gas fees. Gonna have to be doing swaps on a Sunday morning again

SOL will need some good news to reach ATH but I think it can take that next step to reach the tier below BTC and ETH after some time.

Got Kaspa on my watchlist. No VC interference and very strong community. Actually got in at half the current MC but sold it :smh:
Also had Pepe on my list and was ready to buy but bull run decided to start before pay day.
Rollbit is another one that I think wil be huge.

Also, I just remembered, that with bull run comes high gas fees. Gonna have to be doing swaps on a Sunday morning again

Don't remind me about Rollbit. I was in at .006 and paperhanded way too early :sick: :lol:.

Damn, moving to ETH is what unlocked the unlimited liquidity glitch :lol:.

I found some in a wallet I had on Solana from their airdrop.
Project got fudded so much when it dropped on SOL that I ignored it :smh:

Still think its a good play with the revenue they pulling in.

I found some in a wallet I had on Solana from their airdrop.
Project got fudded so much when it dropped on SOL that I ignored it :smh:

Still think its a good play with the revenue they pulling in.

Yeah I think they airdropped like 77 RLB to every active Solana address back then :lol:. Crazy token distribution strategy.

I actually sold because of the FUD. This was in like February/March so I was just happy to secure some profit in the bear :lol: :smh:. I wasn't convinced that the bulls were going to keep it up.

Deff think it's still a nice play though. Like you said their revenue looks good along with the buy/burns and lottery.

https://rollbit.com/rlb/dashboard/stats

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 2.38.43 PM.png

at this point I’m a this is all bull**** maxi

Only thing that actually makes sense is bitcoin long term and eth for storing art and digital assets
The majority of this industry’s future is nonexistent

I generally agree but imo ETH's biggest strength is its first mover advantage. If blockchain tech has a future then I think multiple blockchains will have staying power and I'm not convinced that ETH will keep its stranglehold on the #2 spot. That said, I'm still long ETH :lol:.

I generally agree but imo ETH's biggest strength is its first mover advantage. If blockchain tech has a future then I think multiple blockchains will have staying power and I'm not convinced that ETH will keep its stranglehold on the #2 spot. That said, I'm still long ETH :lol:.
Def. Agree. But if you asked me about this in 2022 I would’ve said the whole world is coming on chain. But reality is nothing meaningful is gonna be built on chain while smart contracts can get exploited without detection. I’ll be a real believer the day we see Norton antivirus and crowdstrike type security systems coming to the industry.

at this point I’m a this is all bull**** maxi

Only thing that actually makes sense is bitcoin long term and eth for storing art and digital assets
The majority of this industry’s future is nonexistent

Might as well get your art on Bitcoin and not mess around with AWS servers. Lots of artists are coming over and putting their art on-chain via Ordinals.

Back
Top Bottom