Official Bitcoin Thread

5D3C1C34-485B-4B85-AE16-877425A07F02.png
9FDF1439-0B25-46AE-A879-C3770745BC47.png

imo you’ll be just fine depending on your time horizon. hang on a few years if you can.

Sounds good. That’s my plan. Don’t need the money now. Only reason i’m considering selling is for tax purposes to offset stock gains that I had sold for a house down payment.

Anyone able to sign into Gemini?

At first I couldnt. It kept saying it was down for maintinence. Then I got in, then got kicked out. Then it made me update the app (even though I have automatic updates on). Did that and I got in for like 15 seconds....then got booted back out. It now says the it is temporarily grounded.

Damn another one?

I wouldn't trust any "your funds are safe" messages eithers. What are they really going to say? "Sorry you guys are screwed." Lol.

Where do I move my gemini funds to? A
Can I trust a free wallet like the coinbase wallet?
Get a hardware wallet. Most people seem to use a Ledger Nano S/X or Trezor. I prefer buying directly from them, but you'll probably be alright with Best Buy or something. No Ebay or Amazon though.

Also.......

Still can’t believe FTX was valued at 32 billion. And it’s zero now. And also can’t believe that 10 people ran the whole company. And they all lived in the same condo. And dude picked this for his romantic partner. We’re truly living in a simulator.

B43AF57A-7AB1-4D11-9A22-07339A611E45.jpeg

So does this mean my amp I had on Gemini earn is gone? I actually got logged out almost a year ago and haven’t even bothered to sign back in

Get a hardware wallet. Most people seem to use a Ledger Nano S/X or Trezor. I prefer buying directly from them, but you'll probably be alright with Best Buy or something. No Ebay or Amazon though.

Also.......

Thanks.
Are these pretty self explanatory to use? Kind of plug and play if u will?

so is it only gemini earn that’s in the ****ter or the whole gemini exchange? i know obv take all your coins off etc either way.

Back
Top Bottom