Official Bitcoin Thread

someone needs to kick his ******* ***. idiot.

CDF0498A-0A8D-4E04-85DF-31860EED045E.jpeg

Jonah Hill doesn’t even look like that any more. Superbad was damn near 15 years ago :lol: dude pushin 40 now. this is him now….

So on coinbase if we wrap it we can sell it? Anybody done this?

Attachments

• FC3FCC86-888C-432A-8C02-5202DBD9EB43.png
    FC3FCC86-888C-432A-8C02-5202DBD9EB43.png
    212 KB · Views: 203
Just out of curiosity I've gone back and looked at some of the projects I had thought about putting money in.

Yeild Nodes, Freeway, Horde, etc. All trash now. It really is over for all these garbage scams. It's almost comical that the selling point for some of the newer ones was "Just trust us. We're not like those other scumbags." Then it turns out they actually were.

Coinbase really going to end up as the last platform standing it appears. :lol:
They've always wanted some sort of market dominance. Looks like they will get that.

It's then or binance at this point, and I know lots of people don't rock with Binance at all.

Just out of curiosity I've gone back and looked at some of the projects I had thought about putting money in.
the majority of projects i put money into went up at least a little bit...some went up a good amount. my problem was not cashing/stablecoin out (except for $500 just to see what the fiat out was like on gemini). it seemed easy during the bull run. did i learn my lesson? probably not :lol: :nthat:

if IRS going to try and claim I owe them $, I'm pulling my crypto losses and telling them they owe me $
How did you end up doing with all the yielding and those protocols? IIRC you were in a bunch, but kept it smart about them

I definitely feel sorry for FTX holders and users. I'm hoping that since most here and FTX users in general saw this coming (ct twitter, discord, tg, etc). I know this has short term effect in market, but even without this event....btc always drew down 80% every cycle, so it was inevitable (not hit yet, almost there).

I think the turnaround is soon. Try and stay positive and keep DCA'ing in just like the "black swan" event 2yrs ago with COVID where many bought BTC at 3k and are 5x+ returns even in todays market.

GL ALL...and for those that got rekkt, damn. KEYS KEYS KEYS!

Last edited:
the majority of projects i put money into went up at least a little bit...some went up a good amount. my problem was not cashing/stablecoin out (except for $500 just to see what the fiat out was like on gemini). it seemed easy during the bull run. did i learn my lesson? probably not :lol: :nthat:
I was actually up pretty big for a while.

Could have cashed out with nearly 20k in profits. But. ......just hold, wagmi, 100k+ BC got the best of me.

There's one project I'm up pretty big on right now. Better believe I'm cashing out this time.

yeah man. i was up at least $50k in profit at one point which might not be much for the big dawgs in this thread but it WAS pretty nice for how little i put into crypto.

to be clear though, i’m still super optimistic about the long-term. i hope weak projects and bad players continue to get washed out. also, the memes are top notch.

51A6A8E5-BAFC-44B6-9583-1F92D3997C5F.jpeg

I almost signed up for that BlockFi credit card a year or so ago. Good thing I didn’t, all my rewards I earned would have been worth 80% less and then the card would have been closed :lol:

How did you end up doing with all the yielding and those protocols? IIRC you were in a bunch, but kept it smart about them
I messed around and put in a bunch of degen stuff and got wrecked. Still mining and got some passive income plays that are doing okay

I almost signed up for that BlockFi credit card a year or so ago. Good thing I didn’t, all my rewards I earned would have been worth 80% less and then the card would have been closed :lol:

How would loans work in this climate? Say you have an outstanding loan to blockfi, do you pay it back? Are you obligated to?

Just for ethics alone, id say NO. You lost, lied, and used customer funds….now u want me to payback?? 🤪😂

So on coinbase if we wrap it we can sell it? Anybody done this?
I’m pretty sure, I just tested with a few bucks and it added to my USD wallet.

I staked all my ETH, got rewards for it. With the market the way it is, part of me wants to just sell all my ETH and just hold the cash. Reinvest at a lower price point or just hold out during what seems like an inevitable bear market. Thoughts?

so what’s the long term plan here guys? I have mostly ethereum ($2,700) and bitcoin ($37k). Just HODL and go down with the ship? Sigh down like $35k. Invested like $58k and down to $23k.

All I know is I'd sell if I had to do it all over again. We don't have stimmie checks and low interest rates anymore like we did when everything was pumping.

Bitcoin needs new big money to move in if we're to see our bags pump. Not sure who's gonna do that till regulations happen. Turns out putting money into the "wild wild west" has its drawbacks.

so what’s the long term plan here guys? I have mostly ethereum ($2,700) and bitcoin ($37k). Just HODL and go down with the ship? Sigh down like $35k. Invested like $58k and down to $23k.
imo you’ll be just fine depending on your time horizon. hang on a few years if you can.

Back
Top Bottom