Official Bitcoin Thread

1661975525502.png

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't think any of these experts know what the hell they're talking about. We're supposed to already be on 100K Bitcoin and nearly 10K Eth by now according to some. A lot of them are just telling people what they want to hear to get those Youtube clicks.

I'm just gonna buy low and sell when there's decent profits to be had. I miss out on some money because I sold too soon, oh well. Ask the average person if they'd like a 25 - 50 percent return on an investment and see what they say. Crypto has people sitting on 100 percent returns and losing all their gains cause they're waiting for that moon shot before they sell.

Not playing them games anymore.

someone that swapped most for stablecoins in nov last year and also recommended to swap to stablecoins right at the ukraine invasion, pointed to this. also, macro factors are terrible rn so i tend to agree. still some good plays to be made if you follow fap.

I know I can’t time the bottom perfectly so I’m averaging in all the way down.

Will stop DCA’ing when we’re back to up only lol.

for anyone that does have the time, here is a list of ways to potentially stack up tokens for free or at a relatively low cost by using testnets, bridging etc. i know johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm has been telling people about optimism, arbitrum, metamask etc. but this is an expanded version of what's available (check out the strategy column):

anyone that has general tech abilities might also want to look into mining TAO on the bittensor network for passive income. price has been going up and it's not even on uniswap yet. you can mine and swap on the bittensor exchange. setting up to mine here:

happy hunting.

i used to collect mostly af1s and it’s one of my favorite shoes. seeing this NFT mint that will allow you to get a physical pair of murakami forces is bananas to me. the RTFKT stuff has just been too rich for my blood on secondary. wish i had gotten this. the shoe resale price is gonna be bad too.

F064BA48-04E7-49B7-AF2B-8C9610122C5A.jpeg

i used to collect mostly af1s and it’s one of my favorite shoes. seeing this NFT mint that will allow you to get a physical pair of murakami forces is bananas to me. the RTFKT stuff has just been too rich for my blood on secondary. wish i had gotten this. the shoe resale price is gonna be bad too.

F064BA48-04E7-49B7-AF2B-8C9610122C5A.jpeg
The price of the RTFK MNLTH (I’m guessing that’s where this sneaker will emerge from) isn’t too bad but to get just one pair of shoes, you’re probably better off buying them outright

Moonbirds and Moonbird Oddities are the play

Need birbs to come under 10e but an oddities are 1e or lower is a fair entry into the ecosystem

The price of the RTFK MNLTH (I’m guessing that’s where this sneaker will emerge from) isn’t too bad but to get just one pair of shoes, you’re probably better off buying them outright
not bad at all
F71B312C-7B46-435B-9666-B74F9AAF4EFF.jpeg

nope
D09C40B8-EAF5-4C83-85C8-6ADA75B57412.jpeg

moonbirds could def be a good play with the token stop coming too.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm Any recent write ups from yourself regarding the current state of the NFT space??

If not how do you see things going over the next couple years and aside from what you mentioned on this page already what are you watching for?

Think its too late?
PACHA no; its still under the price i (and I think fap) bought in at. TSUKA hasn't hit any major exchanges yet and I'm sure the day its confirmed the SHIB creator is behind TSUKA it'll pop real big. Personal opinion is that we're due for a blow off top, but who really ******* knows.

PACHA no; its still under the price i (and I think fap) bought in at. TSUKA hasn't hit any major exchanges yet and I'm sure the day its confirmed the SHIB creator is behind TSUKA it'll pop real big. Personal opinion is that we're due for a blow off top, but who really ****ing knows.
I need to pay more attention to crypto, the NFT stuff had me sidetracked.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm Any recent write ups from yourself regarding the current state of the NFT space??

If not how do you see things going over the next couple years and aside from what you mentioned on this page already what are you watching for?
Haven’t had the chance to write anything new since starting my job in crypto but, my focus is on culture. The projects with the biggest cultural impact should continue to grow stronger. The beaten down names with the best IPs and active teams hopefully should offer a decent return when sentiment shifts. My focus really has just been on Art Blocks pieces that resonate with me and beaten down PFPs that are dope. In theory, Cool Cats under 2e could be a good opportunity as the IP is well loved, but the execution is terrible so that has to be discounted. I like cryptoadz and deadfellaz as affordable PFPs. Moonbirds and Oddities are in focus as well if they continue slipping since it’s one of the best teams and communities at this point. But yeah, on chain generative art that is unique and exhibits the innovation associated with NFTs should do ok long term if it’s made a cultural impact. I’d like to get another Squiggle or a meridian at some point since fidenzas and ringers are out of my price range

Back
Top Bottom