Official Bitcoin Thread

Worse thing about this is Heimdall and Freya users really got screwed. Don't blame some people for being a little heated.

Coolmans Universe was definitely the play at the beginning of this week. Floor rose to 1.2 after the town hall tonight.

I won't make that mistake twice. Next project with a hyped town hall and an entry below 1eth I will be ready.

Told y’all. Go in there like 🗣🗣🗣

Attachments

• ABC18A11-FED5-412D-A4D4-2CB658500D84.png
    ABC18A11-FED5-412D-A4D4-2CB658500D84.png
    260.4 KB · Views: 345
Ty ser. Taiyos have been up only since the new dev team bought them out. I'm not holding any but wish I was. One of the last standing survivors of the Dragonz derivatives :lol:.

Some projects I'm looking forward to:

Catchking
P2E game. Minting in around an hour on Magic Eden launchpad but will likely be a **** show since WL gobbled up most of the supply. Looks pretty good though.

Fuji Lions
Interesting take on breeding and risk mechanics. Minting on the 30th but it's whitelist only. I'll try to buy on secondary if it doesn't get too crazy.

Chest Finance
Gamified DeFi. Minting on the 29th.

Neon Game
Posted about this ages ago and they're finally close to launching after weeks of testing/delaying. Similar to Wolf Game on ETH. Devnet has been running well and they said they'll possibly launch on mainnet this weekend. Not sure if I buy that but I'm still accumulating. They minted for 0.5 and have been bouncing around from 0.6-0.8 on Magic Eden for the past couple of weeks. Cops Game on Solana launched broken and was exploited/paused/restarted and still printed money so I don't see why Neon Game can't either.

Space Ape Empire
On chain plinko game paying fees back to holders. Went live about a week ago and has paid ~0.29 SOL per NFT in fees so far. Volume has tapered off but there's not been much promotion. Devs are really good. Floor around 7 right now so there's some risk but if they start pulling in Degen Coinflip type fees then we're off to the races.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some :lol:. Too many mints to keep track of. I'll try to update every so often.

these all on Solana? what's some future ones to look into 👀

Here is short summary of the crypto section of ARK's Big Ideas 2022 report.

Disclaimer: Everything in this post is according to ARK and their research. DYOR.

Download full report here

ARK believes that 5 innovation platforms are evolving and converging at the same time:
  • AI
  • Robotics
  • Energy storage
  • DNA sequencing
  • Blockchain technology.
They believe historians will look back at this era and say: This is when everything changed.

My notes will be focused on blockchain, but the report goes into more details for each of the 5 innovation platforms.

ARK believes the blockchain market cap will grow at a 43% CAGR until 2030 (versus non-innovation equity which will grow at a 3% CAGR).

From $1.4T in 2020 to $49T in 2030 ($40T for Blockchain and $9T for digital wallets).

1.png

Blockchain: ‘All money and contracts could migrate to open-source protocols that enable and verify digital scarcity and proof-of-ownership.’

Digital wallets: ‘Digital wallets allow anyone with a connected device to transact money instantly, transforming commercial and financial experiences. Consumers hold the power of a bank branch in their pockets and demand wholesale pricing for many financial transactions, changing their relationships with financial service providers.’

Converging technologies: ‘The convergence of application programming interfaces (APIs), social platforms, and blockchain technology could integrate business and consumer marketplaces, disintermediating the middlemen dominating financial ecosystems.’

Blockchain will cause 3 revolutions:
  • The money revolution
  • The financial revolution
  • The internet revolution
2.png

Bitcoin:

3.png

Although Bitcoin mining uses a lot of energy, it has the potential to revolutionize energy production (page 53).

4.png

Price target: Exceed $1M per bitcoin by 2030

5.png

Ethereum:

6.png

7.png

8.png

Price target: $180K (assuming $20T market cap and similar supply as today).

Regulators:

9.png

TLDR:

- The Blockchain market cap will grow at a 43% CAGR until 2030 (from $1.4T in 2020 to $49T in 2030 ($40T for Blockchain and $9T for digital wallets.
- Blockchain will cause 3 revolutions: Money, financial and internet.
- Bitcoin price target by 2030: $1.36M per BTC
- Ethereum is a work in progress, check Vitalik's roadmap for more info here and his endgame article here.
- ETH market cap prediction for 2032: $20T. At current supply levels, each ETH would be worth $180K.

Back
Top Bottom