Official Bitcoin Thread

We must have got in at the same time.

I just locked in an 84% loss as well.

I’m not even mad, I had been accepted the price action, but before tonight was willing to wait long term and see what would happened.

But **** this I’m taking my atrophied bag and going home. :lol:
Yeah this is the psychological breaking point lol. If it recovers, itll be a ******* time bomb.

Ethereum reaching 180k isn't farfetched at all. Ya'll must not understand the importance of it's infrastructure.

Why? Bitcoin hasn’t even reached 100k and people are talking about 180k ETH? I was alright when people called 10k-20k but cmon man :lol:. Let’s just be humble & relax and wait years and years down the line. 2.0 isn’t even out yet.

When that bear market cycle comes and **** drops 80-90% for an extended years it’ll for sure humble the elites and regular retail again. It will be needed.

i'm researching and i can't find where anyone on the time team did anything illegal. unethical? sure. illegal? i'm not too educated in the laws that govern this fiasco. someone school me.
overall, it's a really bad look for crypto and one more step to invite regulations. i'm all for clearly defined, rational regulations though. get some huge institutional money flowing in and we'll be doing nicely i think.

Just alot of ppl scared right now.
People getting liquidated twice already becuase of the price going way under backing price.

Now this.

Good looks.
Dope dragon btw!
Missed out on all the deriv madness when Dragons first dropped.
Looks like Taiyos next up on the Blue chip status.

Ty ser. Taiyos have been up only since the new dev team bought them out. I'm not holding any but wish I was. One of the last standing survivors of the Dragonz derivatives :lol:.

Some projects I'm looking forward to:

Catchking
P2E game. Minting in around an hour on Magic Eden launchpad but will likely be a **** show since WL gobbled up most of the supply. Looks pretty good though.

Fuji Lions
Interesting take on breeding and risk mechanics. Minting on the 30th but it's whitelist only. I'll try to buy on secondary if it doesn't get too crazy.

Chest Finance
Gamified DeFi. Minting on the 29th.

Neon Game
Posted about this ages ago and they're finally close to launching after weeks of testing/delaying. Similar to Wolf Game on ETH. Devnet has been running well and they said they'll possibly launch on mainnet this weekend. Not sure if I buy that but I'm still accumulating. They minted for 0.5 and have been bouncing around from 0.6-0.8 on Magic Eden for the past couple of weeks. Cops Game on Solana launched broken and was exploited/paused/restarted and still printed money so I don't see why Neon Game can't either.

Space Ape Empire
On chain plinko game paying fees back to holders. Went live about a week ago and has paid ~0.29 SOL per NFT in fees so far. Volume has tapered off but there's not been much promotion. Devs are really good. Floor around 7 right now so there's some risk but if they start pulling in Degen Coinflip type fees then we're off to the races.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some :lol:. Too many mints to keep track of. I'll try to update every so often.

Why? Bitcoin hasn’t even reached 100k and people are talking about 180k ETH? I was alright when people called 10k-20k but cmon man :lol:. Let’s just be humble & relax and wait years and years down the line. 2.0 isn’t even out yet.

When that bear market cycle comes and **** drops 80-90% for an extended years it’ll for sure humble the elites and regular retail again. It will be needed.

See y'all in 2030

Does this mean a refund? Lol

Attachments

• 05C56548-6059-4F6C-9EA1-A3B9173DB030.jpeg
    05C56548-6059-4F6C-9EA1-A3B9173DB030.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 599
Bruh what? How tf are they going to "give back the funds"? What does that even really mean? If they're simply refunding people who got rekt in liquidations, that's dumb as ****. If they're airdropping funds to people, they better give me back my damn MEMO token in full.

Bruh what? How tf are they going to "give back the funds"? What does that even really mean? If they're simply refunding people who got rekt in liquidations, that's dumb as ****. If they're airdropping funds to people, they better give me back my damn MEMO token in full.

Dumb or not. I won’t be upset getting my 7k refunded 👀

Man I’m not mad at anybody but myself for the time debacle. It’s making me look at everything with a more skeptical eye which is good I guess

they will let you take out your memo at the backing price.
If you sold already its all bad.

thats if the vote goes thru at all.
sufi is getting kicked out. its at 78%

Back
Top Bottom