Official Bitcoin Thread

tgc world bros.

Oh this looks decent. Thanks for the heads up.
Going to research it.

Folks in other countries making living wages playing Axie. Only project I’ll be in soon is Cool Pets but open to others too. You have recommendations for others to research/keep eye on?

For gaming projects, I would spread risk by looking at infrastructure plays as well as individual games.

You have gaming studios/publishers like Gala Games, Vulcan Forge and Ultra.
You have blockchains/Layer 2s for gaming like Phantasma and Immutable X

Then the individual games:

Axie Infinity
Illuvium
Star Atlas
Sidus Heroes
Guild Guardians
Aurory
Genopets
Ember Sword
Decimated
Defi Kingdoms

There's loads more and it can get overwhelming so I tend to follow what Animoca Brands have invested in. They spotted a lot of the successful games early, especially axie and they made bank from it so it's a good starting point. This is their portfolio.

1641812111100.png

****ing doodles floor is blowing my mind rn.
you serious nft dudes are wild.

So mad I can't get involved with ETH NFTs. Too expensive and making profit with NFTs is a skill in itself.
Solana NFT scene is basically Skynet. If you ain't got a bot and you're not on whitelist, you ain't minting jack :lol:

Either way, I'm going to pivot from looking to get in at the mint to buying solid projects which may be expensive but give you returns in the long run.

Games NFTs but even solid PFP's like Mutant Ape Yaught Club is a prime example of that.

Ultimate regrets not buying doodles at .85 and passing at 2.5-3 and buying more time instead. Legit thought I would have time to rotate into it eventually. Ugh. Bear market it is now.

Sold my toy booger. Made .2 eth off it.

#ethgate DYOR Ethereum's gas fees are going to continue to keep getting higher. If you're into NFT's etc start looking into other blockchains.
You realize this is hardly a scandals or anything of merit right? Gas fees are the result of demand for block space. The lte users on the L1 the higher gas fees will go up. It’s literally the adverse effect of extreme network growth. This will be remedied as L2s are built out and migration happens and the L1 is used just for high stakes defi/trading and execution. You’re incredibly late tbh if you’re only now looking at other blockchains.

40K wall breached. Fear and Index about to go into negative numbers.
Hold on tight or buy the dip

Last edited:
About to have flipped a gasket this morning. Went to unvault some Eth on Coinbase to start another Strong node. "Autodenied?!!!"
Mother 🤬

Stupid me forgot you have to approve this through two e-mails. I only did one. Now I have to wait 48 more hours 🤬🤬

anyone still gunning for roles on concave, you can get the klimate role if you hold sklima in you metamask. put your wallet on matic mainnet and sync via collabland. it's a small bonus for us poor klima holders :lol:

what NFTs yall liking on Solana

Still very early on Solana and things move quickly as a result. This month's meta is tomorrow's old news. That said I think Solana will continue to be one of the biggest blockchains for NFTs.

Blue Chips:
Boryoku Dragonz (Genesis)-
PFP/'Passive income' via daily token airdrops with breeding utility. Professional dev team brings insane value to this project with a time horizon of years. Devs are anon but very well connected. Trying to build a crosschain (ETH) ecosystem and I'm not doubting them for a second. Boryoku Babyz are the offspring of the Genesis Dragonz and will be their own blue chip imo.

Solana Monkey Business-
No utility here, just cool PFPs and a strong DAO which drives the value of the project. Crypto Punks of Solana.

Shadowy Super Coder DAO-
Pure utility. These NFTs were sort of the seed round for Solana's leading infastructure provider, GenesysGo. Holders will receive tokens in perpetuity. I can't explain it well enough here, you gotta check the whitepaper.

Metaverse:
Portals

Gaming:
Aurory
Star Atlas

Gaming will be big on Solana. I omitted a lot here; these aren't the only interesting gaming projects to look out for.

In times like this I wouldn't mess around buying anything but the cream of the crop. There's money to be made by flipping, etc, but you really need to get your feet wet and learn that game. Not for the faint of heart. There are mints happening every day though so it might be worth your while to try and get tapped in.

Projects below have varying levels of OG status but have fallen from grace a bit for whatever reasons. Still strong communities behind them.

Degen Ape Academy
Thugbirdz
Galactic Geckos
Turtles
Pesky Penguins

I didn't want to have a wall of text and we're already there so I definitely left out some good stuff :lol:. If you want to get plugged in as fast as you can then you gotta get on Discord. Out of everything I listed, Turtles is the cheapest access to some solid alpha.

TLDR: Boryoku Dragonz :lol:

stick stick appreciate the insight, I actually joined a few discords just to see what the environment is like and tbh I don't understand how people keep up with all this so again I appreciate the insight.

I'll look into those projects.

My pool rewards on sifchain have been pending for over a week now. Anyone else experiencing this?

My pool rewards on sifchain have been pending for over a week now. Anyone else experiencing this?
when did you claim? new claim deadline is monday morning 8 pst. there's a timer on the website now. rewards are distributed that night or early the next day. i haven't had a problem with rewards. check your addy on mintscan and see if the transaction shows up and maybe jump on tg to ask if all that doesn't help (never respond to random/fake admin dms on tg after you ask for help)

Back
Top Bottom