Official Bitcoin Thread

FCB4CCCD-2BCB-49C0-A68E-D0E079CB7F76.jpeg

I think if they reveal the mint authority address then people will be able to mint before it goes live. Hopefully they can share it once the mint concludes. Or if you're able to mint one you can get it from your own token. Good luck :nthat:

Yeah I thought that was pretty noble. They're still very involved with the project and one of the devs actually copped a rare Snek earlier today for 74 SOL.

Was able to mint 2 but as usual they look basic. Nothing special.
I hope we get a good floor with this otherwise its curtains for me.

1632175039820.png

1632175091525.png

How'd you get on?

Copped my first ever doodoo coin today. Bought $100 of Shiib, sooooo about 13 million coins :lol:

told my bro in-law about it and he said he was 50/50 gonna buy either some of that or a coin called PLIAR a few months back because they were the exact same price. He went with SHIIB. PLIAR ended up goin moonshot for a day in august to $1.00. Dude missed out on $13 milly because of the wrong 50/50 decision. This the wild Wild West man :lol:
5A908B57-4970-499C-A558-51166E52160E.jpeg

nearest wall would've been punched :lol:

Someone tell me why I need to own DOT and what parachains will do for crypto, holders and the world. I can’t fully wrap myself around DOT.
Similar to Kusama, Dots' sister chain: DOT will allow INFORMATION/DATA and tokens to be transferred on them. Ethereum, for example has set guidelines for transaction/second, fees, block times, governance... All these are customizable on DOT, you're allowed to have you're own independent blockchain and be blazing fast, insanely cheap, have completely different governance, mining etc. Similar to Cosmos, what you'll like is the focus on interoperability which I know you're believing is the future. They'll be interoperable within Dot/Kusama of course, but are expected to have interoperability with ethereum at mainnet launch or soon after. Dots relay chain is the central chain that connects all the parachains and provides security, connects all the parachains.

Dot is leading the charge for web 3.0 and IOT (internet of things) devices: I currently have several IOT devices at my house (IOT is smart devices on steroids), the future dream is to be able to operate anything from your mobile phone at your house, "smart" industrial/manufacturing., self-driving trucks, (Check out this article for more information on IoT https://www.oracle.com/internet-of-things/what-is-iot/).

Web 3.0: "Founded by Ethereum’s Gavin Wood and backed by Parity Technologies and the Web3 Foundation, Polkadot and its native cryptocurrency, DOT, are designed to tackle the Web 3.0 challenge. Web 1.0 (the original World Wide Web) came to fruition in the early 1990s, while Web 2.0 began about 10 years later, with platforms such as Amazon, Facebook, Airbnb, LinkedIn, Alibaba, and Twitter — which offer dynamic and multi-functional application experiences across all our devices. However, many criticize Web 2.0 for being overly centralized, asserting that this attribute has paved the way for excessive focus on profit, unreasonable types of advertising, frequent mass surveillance, increased security breaches, decreased privacy, and widespread data theft. Such phenomena have left many disenfranchised, questioning whether the system truly benefits its users. In response, Web 3.0 seeks to leverage blockchain technology in a bid to flip the Web 2.0 model on its head and link programs directly with each other, turning centralized applications into decentralized protocols. "

Dot isn't as fast or cheap as SOL for example, but it doesn't need to be. DOT will be targeted by niche projects that will take advantage of the customizability and interoperability that only DOT can offer. Dot about 7-8% of my crypto holdings, nothing to write home about, but definitely good for diversity

Copped my first ever doodoo coin today. Bought $100 of Shiib, sooooo about 13 million coins :lol:

told my bro in-law about it and he said he was 50/50 gonna buy either some of that or a coin called PLIAR a few months back because they were the exact same price. He went with SHIIB. PLIAR ended up goin moonshot for a day in august to $1.00. Dude missed out on $13 milly because of the wrong 50/50 decision. This the wild Wild West man :lol:
5A908B57-4970-499C-A558-51166E52160E.jpeg

Definitely a glitch of sorts.

Tell him there's no way he could have actually cashed out that bag.... Hopefully will help him sleep at night :lol:

Still an insane situation though.

Tried swapping my AMP out of Metamask today and it would cost me 1/2 of AMP price in ETH,. I guess that's more money thrown away.

you dudes in here really messed up my mind permanently i think. how many non-wealthy people can dump 10s of thousands over the weekend then go to work monday and your biggest concern is that you make it to the diner in time before they run out of corned beef hash?

i’m over here waffling on the price of shipping a few rapid covid tests but $90 gas fee on a swap is ok?

gonna go pick up my kids from school and hope they grow up to be more like their mom :lol:

Last edited:
My man dropped some gems with that dot post.

now one more question if you don’t mind because I saw folks eating with KSM and crowdloans talking about free tokens. How can I eat the best?

you dudes in here really messed up my mind permanently i think. how many non-wealthy people can dump 10s of thousands over the weekend then go to work monday and your biggest concern is that you make it to the diner in time before they run out of corned beef hash?

i’m over here waffling on the price of shipping a few rapid covid tests but $90 gas fee on a swap is ok?

gonna go pick up my kids from school and hope they grow up to be more like their mom :lol:

takes money to make money b. :lol:

My man dropped some gems with that dot post.

now one more question if you don’t mind because I saw folks eating with KSM and crowdloans talking about free tokens. How can I eat the best?
To get on the parachains, projects need $. To get $ they do crowd loans. To get crowd loans they give their tokens at a premium discount for help getting in.

Find the project(s) you like that’ll participate in auctions, help them with crowd loan funding, flourish.

I staked my Dot on kraken (12%), I’m just gonna leave it there. Dot accomplishing what it wants to is still a dream.. long term investment for me, but has SOL potential price wise, FOMO hedge

i am concerned about the global market/economy, everyone need to fire up the $ printer:lol:

Think the middle of the week might be a good time to buy more ETH. We're probably not done tanking just yet.

I'm still breaking even for now. That may or may not change in the next few days.

Living through a couple bear markets and massive market crashes, while trading options and futures in between, can REALLY **** up your perception of money :lol:

I dont have a lot of it, but I figure I can make back what I lose even if it takes some time. I've done it twice already 🤷‍♂️ :lol:

Was able to mint 2 but as usual they look basic. Nothing special.
I hope we get a good floor with this otherwise its curtains for me.

1632175039820.png

1632175091525.png

How'd you get on?
Nice :pimp:. I missed out on the Snatchers :smh:. I'll probably grab one on Solanart but I'm waiting on the attribute chart to see what I like. Looks like floor has settled just above mint so far.

Came across these about an hour too late. Gonna keep my eye on them though, they're cool as hell.

Oddly enough minis were what I ate off of. Gold and oil? FU**ED me. Glad it was paper trading :lol:

Options tho. Smh. Theta always got me in the end.

bruh, you wanna really play with losing money fast Nasdaq will destroy you or make you good money or probably both in the same day. :lol:

I tried trading oil. I’m good. :lol:

I was trading some stupid **** too on there like corn and oats. :rofl:

never tried options. My boy has cashed out over a mil off options but I have zero interest. Zero interest in trading anything actually anymore…

The best part of futures is you see when you’re about to get totally screwed. Go long on something and then out of the blue some fool comes in hot with 1000 contracts and shorts it and just crushes your dreams. The DOM let’s you know you’re gonna get wrecked before it happens.

Back
Top Bottom