Official Bitcoin Thread

I take it that’s for me. Bro I promise I’m not new to it nor am I a first adopter.

first btc purchase

5CD1D13A-49DA-4AE9-B3D7-803148DC6479.png

First eth purchase
F7C40364-FCDA-4A10-8A5C-98617BB7184C.png

im not doubting the space or claiming it’s all over.. just a quick note that these are not companies and you aren’t a shareholder. I’ve adopted a philosophy of Selling to avoid more losses in crypto downturn. And It’s worked out fine for ME.

btw screenshots are about a year after I had Poliniex account

def not for you. More generalization

Decided to wait for consolidation at the lows before starting to DCA. This very very similar to what happened to tech stocks earlier this year.

take investing seriously and you'll never have to worry about money again

or

make a joke and ignore opportunities
TWE on sale right now. And every time someone buys or sells 3% is redistributed to all holders. I've gained almost 1million just off people scared selling 8 days into the life of the project when it's not even listed literally anywhere. Diamond hands, this a long term hodl. Let this even reach .001

They shut us down just is time for the bear market thankfully. I remember taking out a credit card with 18 months interest free and maxing it out on crypto. Sadly those coins went to 0 but it could’ve been a come up.

trimmed some excess Pinterest I owned and Bought more eth

Waiting for eth to tank then I’ll put down a check and be happy with my position. Then I can work on getting a full Bitcoin.

if That ever happens in hoarding amp and alts.

let It go to zero. It will save me money...

slowly getting a little money together. i gotta be patient and wait to see if BTC dumps under 30k and takes everything down. i bought a little more ETH at 19 but probably should have waited.

Late to the crypto game, been following the thread a bit here and there (still digging in) but figured I’d make an ask. Y’all got any tips/guidance for someone doing DD before going in with size and crypto exchanges y’all recommend?

Late to the crypto game, been following the thread a bit here and there (still digging in) but figured I’d make an ask. Y’all got any tips/guidance for someone doing DD before going in with size and crypto exchanges y’all recommend?
Have you seen the Gemini app? Try it using my code and we'll each get $10 USD of Bitcoin.
https://gemini.com/share/ujbir9

Start off with bitcoin and eth, something like 60 or 70% bitcoin, 20 or 30% eth, and 10-20% alts depending on your risk levels. Of that 10-20% id split it amongst 5 alts, 3 blue chip, 2 moon shot. DCA money you can lose weekly into btc and eth. Focus on learning as much as possible. My go to is to go on coingecko, look up the project I’m interested in and check out the website, telegram/discord and medium page and read as much as possible. Then go on Twitter and look up the cash tag to find any posts or articles.

don’t **** with **** coins. You don’t want to own anything that’s an idea at this point, you want to own a protocol with a legit product that people are using that gives the token utility. In 2018 we all lost money because we bought white papers that promised ideas rather than buying projects that actually existed.

if you come across a project you’re unsure of post it here and there’s enough of us that can give you some insight potentially.

Back
Top Bottom