Official Bitcoin Thread

Trade Bitcoin, Doge, Solana and other crypto with zeros fee on Blockfolio. Use my referral code and get a free coin when you trade $10 worth.

Not financial advice but I’m making a heavy bet with solana. If you want to cop use this link.

Blockfolio is a great app. You can use it to buy coins and keep track of your portfolio.

329C8AAE-8C02-4131-BDA0-0BE9617EF4AE.png
Is SOL only available on blockfolio?
I don’t see it on robinhood or Gemini

You of all people regret NOT buying DOGE? :lol:
3-5 bucks in the next cycle. Elon and the internet is legitimizing it. Network effects and brand power are developing, it’s becoming the default introduction to crypto for new people, with this attention developers will start flocking to it again and updating the code, this will create a flywheel that makes doge more real than it ever was, coupled with the fact you can spend it thanks to AMP and Elon is going to accept it for Tesla’s at some point. This will never be a big position, but a tracking one for the next five years is being built.I added a little more at .49.

Last edited:
Quick question guys, I just started trading stocks in January. I pretty much only have the safe plays like Apple, etc. Crypto I’m brand new too.

The meme stocks and crypto have my attention due to possibilities of making a quick buck obviously.

The latest one I hear about is SafeMoon? Now I’m not going to put my life savings in here. But I’m thinking of just putting like 1k into it as a lotto ticket.

My question is what is the possibility we see another Dodge-like boom from some of these other meme stocks and coins. Was that truly like a once in a lifetime opportunity or is the current state of the market allowing for stuff like this to make people massive gains if they take a chance on the right one?

personally, I always look to double up when I grab a new coin minimum.

you see a lot of hype about the meme coins. It’s fun like I said my boy just bought a Ducati off doge. :lol:

I’d put that 1k in amp and start to dca eth or btc or both. Build up something solid before you go yolo mode. You don’t want to get frustrated and quit on account of gambling on **** coins.

what’s a quick play now when you can build to way bigger?

ETH 500 Billion Market cap.

I thought I told you that we won't stop.
I thought I told you that we won't stop. eh eh, eh eh

I'm so dumb for not jumping on mining earlier man. Could've been printing money.

My $50 meme play from yesterday is now $160.
Let's see If I can turn it into $300.

Quick question guys, I just started trading stocks in January. I pretty much only have the safe plays like Apple, etc. Crypto I’m brand new too.

The meme stocks and crypto have my attention due to possibilities of making a quick buck obviously.

The latest one I hear about is SafeMoon? Now I’m not going to put my life savings in here. But I’m thinking of just putting like 1k into it as a lotto ticket.

My question is what is the possibility we see another Dodge-like boom from some of these other meme stocks and coins. Was that truly like a once in a lifetime opportunity or is the current state of the market allowing for stuff like this to make people massive gains if they take a chance on the right one?

Safemoon is number 37 on the list with a market cap of over 5.5 Billion. To put that into perpsective, to double your money, it will need another 5.5 billion injected into it.
A 10x will put it in the top 10 near Doge, which is unlikely to happen.

You're better off like JRS said getting a portfolio that won't stop you from sleeping at night. Then once your bags are packed, you can start with the meme coins.
If you want a lotto ticket then you will need to look at recently launched tokens on ETH or BSC and you will have to go to Uniswap or Pancake Swap to find those.
Any of the meme coins you see on big exchanges have done their 20x, 50x or 100x already.

The exchanges list them because of the trading volume. They are getting a cut with every trade so only the ones that have exploded get listed.

Surprised to see nobody here talking about VET. Thanks to NT back in 2018 I was able to come up and I think still plenty of room to grow.
Still got a bag of that. I should a dropped some more bread on it back when it was for the low but I thought alts were all dead so had to pass lol

JPM is the most manipulative shop out there in regards to crypto. I don't even pay attention to what they say tbh.

ETH has network effects, is THE platform for the blockchain/crypto economy, and it is the CURRENCY you need to use to run or use any of its DAPPS.

The only criticisms are gas and scaling, but if those can be solved by L2 and BIP, there's no stopping this machine. Crypto is such an interesting industry because it gives back so much to the user. I'll use SUSHI for example, I can stake my coins on there and get a cut of the fees they generate plus the adjustable APY they give me, or I can take my coins, get ~5% and then stack them in AAVE to get double yield potentially. In what other part of finance do you get a cut of the revenue generated by the platform you are using? This is the crypto equivalent of earnings and dividends in TradFi. Then you look at what Gemini does with Earn, they give you yield for letting them lend out your coins which is pretty awesome considering someone is borrowing my shares from Schwab to short my stocks and I get NOTHING out of it.

And that's just one use case at the moment, the industry is still developing and will only continue to evolve as it gains true mainstream appeal during the next cycle. And the biggest winners will ALWAYS be who the developers choose, and at the moment, it's ETH.

if only there was a true deflationary asset to put $$$ in.
to be fair, the inflation here isn't exactly real inflation, it's the result of a suppressed economy reopened with demand exploding. the stimulus aspect of it comes with a price, but I'm not worried about inflation here. feel like if we had real inflation issues, bitcoin would be exploding over 60k right now.

Anyone have any shares of polygon matic
I feel like I've been shilling and I'm becoming more and more bullish on Matic. It's essentially become ETH's right hand man. Why wait for EIP 1559 and other L2 solutions when Matic is already here? It's a real working product delivering on the promises of low (LOW) gas fees and fast (FAST) transactions. Burgeoning ecosystem with some big DeFi names already on board. And since it's built on Ethereum, devs can just port their already existing projects to it (and apparently Polygon devs are making this pretty easy). The Matic network has recently been doing more transactions on a daily basis than the entire Ethereum main chain. There's a nonzero chance that Matic will be a top 10 coin imo. That's roughly a x3 from here going off of market caps. Or maybe we take Cardano's spot and do a x8? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom